Only stayed overnight here, so not enough time to fully assess FRB but it seemed certainly 4* and maybe 5*. The staff were welcoming and friendly. Great grounds including scenic views, and a small walking trail with a chance to see a few birds. The pool looked an idyllic spot. Good breakfast on a pleasing terrace.
Our "suite" was roomy and included a great funky bathroom, complete with beautifully hand painted Costa Rican birds on the wardrobe!
I would certainly recommend a night or two here. Incidentally if you are flying from the UK, avoid flying via the US if at all possible. They have no concept of "transit", and you can be faced with a unfriendly and tedious few hours. Better to fly direct from Madrid or even via Panama City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort is a world-class 14 room resort located in the middle of an organic shade-grown coffee plantation with lush colorful gardens and awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort Costa Rica/Santa Barbara