My partner and I stayed in the summer when it was Tanfield Beer Festival. It was quite an unusual experience because the beer festival was really just some offers in the pub but nevertheless, my partner and I had a fantastic evening. We mixed with the locals who were interesting people and the landlady was very accommodating and joined in the fun. The room we stayed in was clean and comfortable. The place has a warm, village-like feel to it and if you have an open mind and a friendly nature, you can really feel welcomed and at home. I loved staying here and meeting the locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer excellent quality home-cooked food,real ales, fine wines & friendly service.Where possible produce is sourced locally and a wide variety of salads, snacks or full meals are freshly prepared by our creative team. Children are welcome and dogs can be taken into the beer garden where we now have Brymor Ice Cream. We have five delightful en-suite bedrooms with picturesque views.Nearby attractions include Lightwater Valley,Harrogate, Bolton Castle, Ripley Castle,Fountains Abbey, and many more. Popular pastimes include canoeing onthe River Ure, fishing, tennis & walking.Situated in the gateway to the YorkshireDales, The Bull Inn is 6 miles from Ripon and10 minutes from the A1. Please note that we have on occasion been mistaken for the The Black Bull in Ripon as there is an error on google maps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Bull Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bull Hotel West Tanfield
- The Bull Inn West Tanfield, North Yorkshire