We had the day use package for only 1500 php and that already included a lunch buffet, hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, access to the infinity pool and the jacuzzi.
It was worth every penny we paid. The island is gorgeous that treats everyone with its fine white sand and crystal blue water. It's secluded away from the city, which definitely makes the experience more relaxing.
Check my full story here: http://vacationchecklist.blogspot.sg/search/label/Sumilon%20Island?m=1
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 24-hectare coral island, located on the Southeastern tip of Cebu, is home to Bluewater Sumilon. Pristine white sand beaches abound. Its sandbar is known for its changing shapes and shifting locations around the island, depending on the season. There is a natural lagoon teeming with high mangroves. On the south side, a lighthouse rests on a protected tree park and a "Baluarte", a 19th century historical watchtower. It is also home to the Philippines' first marine sanctuary.At Bluewater Sumilon, let the islander's easy-going friendliness shine through and keep the pace low-key enough to let you feel pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cancelon so you can book your Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumilon Bluewater Island Hotel Sumilon Island
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort Cebu Island, Philippines