Spent 3 nights in Sumilon last April 7-10 with my husband and our 2 kids. I must say this is really a good place to relax and recharge. The package we got included full board meals and the 3-course meal they served as part of it was super good. We love that secluded almost private beach at the far end of their beach facilities. We had the whole beach all to ourselves almost the whole day. The room we got was also nice. Simple and clean. The room service though took a while as our room was a bit far from the central pavilion. Given another chance, I will definitely go back.
The whaleshark diving area in Oslob is just a 10 minute boat ride away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 24-hectare coral island, located on the Southeastern tip of Cebu, is home to Bluewater Sumilon. Pristine white sand beaches abound. Its sandbar is known for its changing shapes and shifting locations around the island, depending on the season. There is a natural lagoon teeming with high mangroves. On the south side, a lighthouse rests on a protected tree park and a "Baluarte", a 19th century historical watchtower. It is also home to the Philippines' first marine sanctuary.At Bluewater Sumilon, let the islander's easy-going friendliness shine through and keep the pace low-key enough to let you feel pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumilon Bluewater Island Hotel Sumilon Island
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort Cebu Island, Philippines