“Not great”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I recently visited this restaurant, I found the food some what lacking and the service okay. I had the turquoise chicken on a set meal deal, the portion was quite small and it had quite a bit of fat in it that was unable to eat. The staff were on the whole quite friendly but a little unclear on the menu when asked for details.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Had the pleasure of eating at this restaurant on a number of occasions and never been dissapointed. Great food and very good service from friendly staff and good value too.

1  Thank Captainkel
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have eaten here several times but this was the first time since the refurbishment and the closure of their sister restaurant in Cheadle. The portions were much smaller and the quality no where near as good which is a shame as we have always come away from here feeling that we have had a really good deal and now we just feel cheated

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Since this restaurant opened I have dined here on a least 25 occasions with friends and family and I must say the food I have always food very good. However, I will not be returning due to the fact I asked for extra Tzatziki as only a thimble full is provided and was charged £4.50 despite being a regular and ordering the mixed grill on each visit which is the dearest main on the menu. So that £4.50 has cost them £100's of pounds in the long run.

1  Thank Sanquest-Jones
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have to agree with the comments about the staff. I cannot believe we were faced with such a grumpy face when walking in from one of the waitresses, which didn't improve the entire time. The manager (we think) appeared disinterested in the guests and didn't mutter a word.... You are working in the service industry people!

I would say the food was OK, although my starter of mussels were of poor quality and freshness and the seabass was a little over done. It's also a shame that a Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant only does Chicken Nuggets/Fish fingers and chips on the Childrens menu unless you they go for a main or starter.

Will not be returning.