“good lunch”

Turquoise Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Cheadle
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“good lunch”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Visited today whilst abandoned in Cheadle. I had two courses off the set lunch menu costing £7.50.Also had a pint of per on I. Food was very good, not massive quantities but very reasonable for the price. I would certainly go again.

• Visited April 2014

“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous food!
Superb atmosphere! Lots to to choose from
Will definitely visit soon!
My kids loved it as well! But would love to come back for my date night in the evening! Haha

• Visited April 2014
stockport england
“birthday lunch”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

5 of us visited for a birthday lunch. Had 2 course £7.50 set lunch menu which had a great choice we all had different mains chicken casserole chicken sis, lamb doner, sword fish and sea bass and they were all excellent. I had borek cheese baked in filo pastry . The service was very very good we did not have to wait too long

• Visited March 2014
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“not great family family meal!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Three of us went for a meal their including my 7 year old daughter,we ordered from a the set deals, since they seem good value, we ordered a cold and hot platter, which was nice, with little different things with bits of wrap not pitta bread to go with it, it was different and went well, this bit of the meal was lovely, but the the main was awful, my husband ordered it was like flattened pieces of lamb, and rice and salad, i ordered lamb koftas, they were awful, they were rubbery and had a funny texture, so this ruined it for us. The staff were friendly , but we woulnt go their again, but go to the istunbul grill which is is abit further down!

• Visited February 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Went to turquoise last night with friends to celebrate a couple of birthdays, my self & hubby was first to arrive & was shown to our table quite promptly by a staff member, we ordered drinks from the bar & waited for our friends to arrive, the place was buzzing & very lively when we entered with a very pleasant & friendly atmosphere! We were all given menu,s to choose from & there seemed to be a great & varied selection to choose from, my husband had lamb kebabs to start with & the lamb was very good & tasty. Then we both opted for the sea food platter for 2 to share, very generous portions & the fish was cooked & tasted fantastic! We also had another plate each with some new potatoes & vegetables. All my friends seemed very happy & satisfied with their choices as well. Only thing was at times a little loud but that didn't really bother us & a little slow at times between courses, but I put that down to being very busy! But a nice friendly place that I would be very happy to eat in again.

Visited January 2014