“Great service and delicious Italian food!”

Bellini's Retaurant
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Cheadle
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Such an fantastic Friday night... great service all round; friendly, attentive and entertaining. Food was fantastic, you just can't beat a good Lasagne, and my daughter loved the linguine- definitely recommend this little gem in the heart of Cheadle- we will most definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I visited with friends and we all felt the service was particularly poor and in attentive. I had to leave the table to seek service myself even though our table was in easy view of two members of staff.
The lady who served the food constantly reached across members of our group she clearly needs proper training.
The food lacked flavour and the fillet steak I ordered was poor quality

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Taken here by friends from the village and we were suprised by the friendly service and great food. Pork ribs and fillet with peppercorn sauce were to die for. Can't wait to go back and sample more of the menu.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have visited this family owned restaurant for over 25 years. The food is excellent and suitable for all types, romantic, business or families. The food is outstanding, atmosphere friendly and service great. They always find a table for you now matter how busy. The costs are reasonable. Great place to eat. I love it.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband and I have been visiting this restaurant for a number of years and have spread the word to family, friends and colleagues so have spent hundreds - if not thousands over the years however I'm sad to say that our last visit will be our last due to the extremely poor service received.

We've recently had a baby so after hiring a babysitter we had a rare night alone. Before the visit, I tweeted asking if I needed to reserve a table for the date/time and was told no. When we arrived, we were immediately asked if we'd made a reservation and when we replied no, we were seated at the end of a long table holding what looked to be a children's party. Before we had even ordered drinks we asked to move due to the noise and were seated at the opposite end. Our drinks came and before we'd even finished, we realised that we'd left one child at home only to be seated in the midst of a crèche so we asked for the bill and prepared to leave.

At this point, to stop us leaving, we were offered another table in the restaurant (why couldn't this have been offered upon arrival?!) so we relocated for the second time.

Obviously that set the tone for the evening, the staff were unfriendly and the service slow. Given the price that we paid for the meal, the quality of the food wasn't up to the usual standard that we had become used to.

Feeling very disappointed with our evening, I tweeted the next today to express this (hoping for an apology!) but instead received a response advising me that it was my own fault for not asking if they were hosting a children's party (yes, seriously!) and I should have asked to be re-seated. This made me cross on three accounts; A) I tweeted in advance to query about a reservation, B) I did ask to be re-seated and C) why would they choose to seat a couple clearly on a date in the middle of a children's party when there were other seats available and young families dining who may not have minded sitting there?

So, it's due to the poor and rude service that we will not be returning. As we promoted this restaurant to others, we will now be advising others to avoid at all costs unless they too would like a rare night out ruined!

10  Thank xuntitledx