“Super Steak”

Ranked #16 of 92 Restaurants in Cheadle
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Piccolo has been created with the sole purpose of bringing the real taste of Italy in to a small corner of South Manchester with a combination of great food and a delightful venue.Established in Gatley, a small friendly village in Cheadle Cheshire, we chose a beautiful 250 year old disused chapel to create our restaurant with an atmosphere so delightful and warm that our customers regularly comment; "we feel like we are on holiday".We provide our customers with high quality food by using the best ingredients, prepared with love and an unsurpassed passion. Combining a warm ambiance and friendly atmosphere, amazing food served and Live Music on Friday & Saturday nights, dining at Piccolo is a memorable experience for all.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Ive been to Piccolos many times now and the food and service never failure to be of an excellent standard. The staff are exceptionally friendly and make us feel like a wanted customer.
The steak is the best I have ever had. I have tried both the Gorgonzolla sauce and the pepper. Gorgonzola being my favourite.
The lamb shank is also delicious.
The Weekend live entertainment is great and creates a great atmosphere. With the new bar we now will go in for a drink every weekend. The bar area has sofas and you can chill out while listening to the music,my girlfirnd particularlly likes this.
100% recommend this restuarant for the whole experience.

3  Thank john w

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Have been going in piccolo`s since it opened and must say its the best place to eat and drink and so family friendly. Had my 50th birthday here on Sunday 1st June and had the best night ever all my family and friends are saying how good the food and service was (and that's about 80 people on the night) Special thanks to Kelly, Barman, Giselle, Mike and Alex who all made the night so special. Thank you again Ray Debbie and Oli

1  Thank Ray B
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The best Italian restaurant in Manchester. Had visited this restaurant many times and will visit many many more times.
Amazing food cooked to perfection. With top quality ingredients. Extensive variety if dishes on the menu with something for all tastes. Wide variety if dishes on the menu including vegetarian options.
Friendly and attentive staff makes this a place that you want to come back to again and again.
Recommend this restaurant to many of our friends and they in turn.
The entertainment is so outstanding that I have booked Hugo & friends for my daughters wedding.

1  Thank Tara1230075
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I want to thank the extraordinary management team who have created Piccolo. We now have a great place to eat drink and chill out whenever we want. We are made to feel like a member of the family.
A great asset to the village. so looking forward to the summer and the long nights outside.
Camilla Green & family

1  Thank Camilla G
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I've become a regular of this restaurant over the last 2 years after first going in for my parents anniversary dinner.
I love the food, vodka linguine (if you ask they use the pasta you want with the sauce you request) being my favourite, alongside the goats cheese salad, love the local atmosphere, always see someone I know in there and most of all love that I can go with the girls for a drink or lunch with my mum.
I have recommended piccolo to others all of whom have commented on the high standard of the food.

3  Thank Sophia A