“Car park was carnage!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Car park was carnage!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I can't possibly comment on the park as we didn't get to go. The car park was carnage. People parking where they wanted (inconsiderately). The sheer volume of people meant there were no spaces. Adults & children just walk in the road and car park so ensure drive with caution.
I have been here on a sunny day before but never will go back, in a car, after today. If your thinking of going on a hot day my advice would be walk into the park if possible to avoid disappointment & frustration.
We drove past the food stall and I am glad I wasn't in that que (also carnage)
I can't complain that people all had the same idea on a nice day but the parking really is terrible.

manchester
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great family park”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Been coming here,for the past five years,kids love it,does get very packed in the summer thoe,great for picnics,and just some were thats cheap on a warm day,take some bread and feed the ducks,kids love that.theres a little cafe for a nice tea and cakes,also a little shop for hotdogs and ice creams.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank angelasManchester
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best park around for families with young children.”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Love this place, the people are friendly the play areas are well maintained, modern and age appropriate. The new BMX track looks amazing. The pitch and putt is challenging but not too much so it takes away the fun and most of all the bouncy castle is £1.50 for a minimum of 10 mins, my Grand daughter was on there for over half an hour and I had to bribe her off, you cant possibly bounce for much longer without needing a lie down, excellent for wearing out the kids. Do go to the Vinery where they serve lovely lunches and have the most fabulous ice cream. Toilets are spotless in the park and there is a special baby changing area too.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank mrs_marsden2014
Altrincham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Squeezed in a lunch visit during work”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Visited 15th January 2014/ We didn't have much time - 15 mins drive each way to and from work - but read the reviews on here and really wanted to have a gorgeous lunch in the middle of the working week and in the middle of the day.
I absolutely loved it - the light airy surroundings, the view, the choice of food, the friendly staff and most of all the speed we were served with a delicious snack lunch. Best of all, my emails brought some good news into my phone - so rounded off the lunchtime beautifully. Will be sure to visit again and can't understand why I'd never been before. Do go !

Visited January 2014
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“New Years Day Cycling cafe stop.”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We visited Vinery cafe in Bruntwood Park New Years Day 2014. A group of us were out cycling and called in for a welcome lunch on our cycle ride. Beans on toast (brown bread) with 2 perfectly poached eggs and a lovely cup of coffee.
The cafe is spotlessly clean, friendly staff and the service was fantastic and quick. We will be visiting the cafe again in the near future and will also be taking my wife for something to eat. I will be recommending the cafe to all our friends. Tank you for a great meal.

Visited January 2014