“Wonderful”

La Casetta Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casetta Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 91 Restaurants in Cheadle
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Casetta- At the house of Claudio and Leo, we are an independent, family run business in the heart of Cheadle Hulme.As a family run business, we pride our self on family values, providing excellent customer service with honesty and knowledge.We at La Casetta are hard working giving you the best Italian experience possible.We bring with us flavours and traditional recipes, which come from Nonna Maria's kitchen from Naples and Nonna Rosalia from Sicily. All our food is freshly prepared daily, using the finest produce available, with a wide range of dishes.
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have visited this restaurant a couple of times in the last few months and after consistently outstanding food I feel compelled to share my experiences. The food is genuinely fantastic. I've sampled one of the fillet steak dishes and the rack of lamb special and both were superb; good, quality food cooked to a very high standard. Add to this the friendliness of staff and wonderfully Italian/Mediterranean feel of the place and it really does fit the tag of "hidden gem". With so many glossy, "stylish" restaurants around its refreshing to find somewhere that not only has outstanding food, but also personality and character in abundance. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Rick L
There are newer reviews for La Casetta Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We went for a great meal here recently - food was really good and the service was great. We have discovered that this place was only taken over by these two brothers last November -we have been to this place before they took over and it was only mediocre so we weren't expecting much. It really was exceptional - I couldn't fault anything. Perfect.

2  Thank Whynotgoeverywhere
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We went yesterday to celebrate my girlfriend birthday and we had great evening. Food was amazing and excellent service.

1  Thank Maurizius75
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Just had a fantastic meal here with some friends. It has a very cosy feel to it. The staff made us feel welcome all evening and we had a really nice chat with them all. It makes a big difference and reminded us of some of the best restaurants we visited whilst on a recent holiday. The food was really fresh and was absolutely first rate (you can see them cooking it in the kitchen). Our friend had the seafood pasta and you could tell they had just made the pasta from scratch right there and then. All our meals were great, and we'll be coming back. A thoroughly enjoyable and authentic Italian evening. Thanks!

1  Thank GGMagoo12
LeoZino, Proprietario at La Casetta Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Having already booked a table before reading previous review I was a bit apprehensive about dining here. However.... I am so glad I did!! Absolutely fantastic night, the service was good, the atmosphere was brilliant - felt like I was in Italy. Had the best rack of lamb I ever tasted, ever. Rest of our table was truly delighted with their food, at last there is a true authentic Italian restaurant out there. Would like to say a big thank you to Claudio and Leo for making our night so special, you are two lovely guys. Keep up the good work, couldn't fault a single thing. As I mentioned before so, so glad I came. Will be back....every week!

1  Thank ohlala456

Thank you very much, we are happy when our customers recognise the autentic italian food