La Casetta Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casetta Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 91 Restaurants in Cheadle
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Casetta- At the house of Claudio and Leo, we are an independent, family run business in the heart of Cheadle Hulme.As a family run business, we pride our self on family values, providing excellent customer service with honesty and knowledge.We at La Casetta are hard working giving you the best Italian experience possible.We bring with us flavours and traditional recipes, which come from Nonna Maria's kitchen from Naples and Nonna Rosalia from Sicily. All our food is freshly prepared daily, using the finest produce available, with a wide range of dishes.
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I've been a quite a few times now but this was an impromptu visit on Friday 18 July. Arrived about 8:45, having not made a booking, it was incredible to see groups sat outside enjoying the barmy evening. We chose to sit inside, although the majority of the tables were taken, the owner made us feel welcome finding a nice table for two close to the kitchen area. Food again was top class and reasonably priced, the waiter was new (to me) but attentive with good knowledge of the dishes and the specials board. There was a real buzz in the place, diff groups of diff sizes with young and old enjoying the informal nature of the restaurant.
Since we last came diners can now BYO, on certain nights, this really does help and I suspect will attract more and more diners. After dinner the owners and the waiter were in their element joking about their regions of Italy whilst a well earned break appears to be due in the coming weeks. Keep it up I know I will be back and talking to diners outside they really enjoyed the evening too.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

How refreshing to find an independent Italian restaurant on my doorstep. It has a warm and inviting atmosphere with a wonderful real Italian talented chef named Claudio, who will go out of is way to please his customers. The food he prepares is excellent and always piping hot. The fillet steak with different sauces is a very good choice and prices are reasonable for quality and amount. Leo and Lucca add to the ambience of this restaurant and give terrific service. It is a very clean restaurant and I feel very confident to eat here. I believe that in summer there are tables outside, so I look forward to returning soon. Jean L

Reviewed 1 July 2014

After reading the negative reviews and backlash given by the owner I was a bit hesitant to visit... But I'm glad I did. Really lovely food with good portions. (big bowl that is actually filled with a decent amount of food for once!) Had a starter and mains, no complaints about either. Service was very prompt, overall excellent value. Would gladly visit again.

1  Thank Sally P
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Amazing food couldn't fault it. Visited early doors on a week night as with children and was fairly quiet but could imagine it being busy at weekends. Will be back again.

1  Thank anthonylomax
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times and have never had a disappointing experience there. The food is delicious and always nice and fresh and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. It's a nice cosy little place and I love it there! Will definitely be going again!

4  Thank LAS0405