“Possibly the best curry in Manchester”
Review of Indian Tiffin Room

Indian Tiffin Room
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Cheadle
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Manchester
“Possibly the best curry in Manchester”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Visited the Tiffin rooms last Wednesday for the 2nd time. The first visit was superb and I wasn't disappointed on my return visit. The staff are excellent and very attentive and able to offer good advice on the menu.
The menu is where the Tiffin rooms is really distinctive from other curry houses in the area and anywhere I've been recently. There are lots of different specialities and Indo Chinese specialities which are all delicious. It's a small restaurant but even early on a Wednesday night it was packed full which is a testament to the amazing food. I will 100% be visiting again soon.

1 Thank Ollie_G72

Manchester
“Yum!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Visited last night (Thursday) for the first time. Very warm welcome from the staff. We had booked and our table was ready. I would definitely recommend booking first as it was very full. The food was amazing and our waiter made sure he told us exactly what everything was on the plate. Me and my boyfriend shared the grazing platter followed by ITR Mysore Masala Dosa which were both lovely and something I'd never tried before. I then had ITR chicken curry with rice and garlic naan which was delicious. I think the food is very reasonably priced. The tables are close together but that didn't bother us in the slightest. Will definitely be returning and have recommended to others already!

2 Thank lemc
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Fantastic.....”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Came in here as a recommendation from a friend. The menu is varied and the atmosphere lovely. The staff are attentive and even though we had two small children who can be a handful, nothing was too much trouble. The food was delicious, an light for Indian food. I will definitely be returning.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank emmatheminx
Staffs UK
“Very Good!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Visited here on a 'work' night out and living out of the area and being asked to choose a restaurant I went with location to our offices and the TA reviews - we were not disappointed at all, the food was fabulous. It's a small restaurant with not much room to move around but it adds to the atmosphere, Tuesday night and every table was full and we saw people being turned away so I would recommend advance reservation for sure! The waiters are great and made menu recommendations - the menu is very different which is refreshing as most Indian restaurants feature the same dishes over and over, lots of things we hadn't heard of and presentation of the food was very good too. I live over an hour away but I will definitely be returning with family / friends at some point.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank bluekit
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Great service and helpful staff looked after the five of us perfectly. They explained the menu and encouraged us to try new dishes. Food was so fresh and original with strong flavours. This is not your average curry house. The restaurant was full by 7pm and it was midweek so you must book but the service was still fast and efficient. Highly recommended.

1 Thank plazar16