“Totally different”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
stockport
“Totally different”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Can it really be that good I thought when reading through some of the evangelical reviews...we called in at 5.20 on a Thursday when only 1 table was occupied... Did you book? Why asked I looking around. You can have the table till 6.30, this suited us fine - within 20 minutes every seat, every table was taken - and people were being turned away from the door. Surely no other small suburban restaurant in this area gets that full that early - must be for a pretty good reason.

I simply have nothing with which to compare the food we had - never had an Indian meal quite like it..no popadums and chutney no chicken tikka starters, no madras, no vindaloo ... Just an array of some of the most unusual and flavoursome dishes we have ever tasted..

Excellent service and very reasonably priced.

An absolute gem of a restaurant.

4 Thank IMD33

Manchester
“Lovely food and service:-)”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Although I live in Cheadle, I wasn't aware of the Tiffin Room until some friends invited us to join them. We had booked a table for 6pm to ensure we could get a table and the waiter was extremely helpful at explaining what everything was. It's certainly not your average Indian cuisine, more like Indian street food - I ate dishes that I'd never heard of before. We had a great meal and would certainly recommend giving them a try:-)

3 Thank I_love_snorkelling
Manchester, United Kingdom
“What a winner!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Simply a dream of a place to visit with wonderful food, great staff and a super experience. The quality and variety of the dishes sets this apart from other Indian restaurants. Can't wait to return

1 Thank Bedeboy
Stockport, United Kingdom
“WOW absolute must try”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Food was amazing, service was amazing the whole experience was amazing. I found the issue with space all added to the experience... will be taking more friends and family to show off what we have in Cheadle. I asked our waiter to pick a selection of meat and veg starters was all perfect I recommend you do that... Prices are really cheap as well although I never judge a restaurant on price alone. 4 people lots and lots of food lot of beer and wine. £104.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Chris L
Cheadle, United Kingdom
“Amazing, Delicious, Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have been waiting to eat here for ages and can honestly say the Indian Tiffin Room exceeded all expectations.
Small, busy and relaxed the friendly and approachable servers were great, they explained the menu and really looked after us.
We shared four starters and one main which was the perfect amount. Everything was delicious and the peshwari naan was AMAZING.
We will be back! Thank you.

3 Thank Rowan G