“Worth a visit!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cheadle
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a small family run cafe & ice cream parlour with an emphasis on quality. If your looking for a small snack, a main meal or even just a nice cuppa then we're your place!!
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Used our Living Social voucher today, spoilt for choice with so many milkshakes and chocolate ice cream toasties! Also ordered an omlette from the Specials which was also delicious. Small but cosy cafe and very friendly service. Makes a nice change from visiting coffee shop chains. We will be back :)

1  Thank smartie1231

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Popped in for breakfast of scrambled eggs on toast with a cuppa tea. Good food and friendly service in nice surroundings. The choice of the modern patterned plate seemed at odds with the fine tea pot, cup and general surroundings, but didn't impact on the taste at all!

1  Thank knitteronwheels
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We also used the living social voucher and will definitely be coming back soon to try some of the other treats on the menu, having spotted another child having an amazing waffle! The ice cream toastie is fantastic and the milkshakes were really fresh and tasty. It is small, and was full when we got there, we had a quick walk around a little park nearby but there was space when we got back. Lovely staff.

1  Thank greensidesch
Ryan J, Owner at Nice Ice, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

hi,
thanks for our great review!! we will be changing the menu over the next few weeks to include some new indulgent treats whilst keeping the old favourites (don't worry the waffle will be staying as its one of my favourites!!). also watch out for the new flavoured hot chocolate that will more than likely be included in our next living social deal!!

Thanks again

Ryan & Joanie.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

This place is round the corner from where I work so when I saw a deal come up on Living Social I jumped at the chance to try it with the family. Gorgeous food, Gorgeous milkshakes and lovely staff. Seems to say that it shuts at 5 online and on the voucher that we had but I rang up first and was told that it closed at 4.30 and that did seem to be the time when they brought the sign in from outside. Loved the way that they had the wifi address and Facebook details on chalkboards on the walls a very good idea and made a pleasant change from having to ask staff and receive blank/confused looks. Parking can be found for 30p for two hrs if you turn at Costa Coffee. If there isn't a space you usually only have to wait a few minutes for one. Will definitely be returning

1  Thank SarcySarah
Ryan J, Owner at Nice Ice, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

hi, thanks for your great review and I would just like to apologise for the confusion regarding the opening times. Living social had taken them from a social networking site that I had neglected to update when we changed the times last year, however it was corrected on both sites shortly thereafter and we did agree to honour any vouchers that had the wrong opening times!! We will be changing the menu over the next few weeks in readiness for the winter with some new goodies to run alongside the old favourites, also look out for the flavoured hot chocolates as they will probably be our next living social deal!!!

Thanks again

Ryan & Joanie.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

My partner and I have visited this little cafe on numerous occasions. Every time WITHOUT FAIL the food and the service are excellent and I mean first rate . The cafe itself is like an ice cream parlor with an array of wonderful flavor ice creams but they also serve snacks. The ingredients are all top notch and the various specials really are just that. Beautiful sandwiches and salads served in fresh farmhouse bread, chicken, salmon. The menu is smallish but they concentrate on quality. They also do over 20 flavors of milkshake and gorgeous smoothies. What really makes this little cafe stand out aside from the EXCELLENT food is the service. Not only is the owner ( and chef) lovely there are two young girls who are quite simply wonderful. In a world of teenagers who can't utter a sentence without looking up from Facebook these two girls are amazing. Sweet,polite, attentive and more importantly acknowledge that myself and my husband return regularly,as I'm sure many people do. The owner and his wife have trained the girls so well and realise what keeps coming back again and again. I have recently moved from Cheadle but still make special trips just to visit nice ice when I feel like eating something fresh and tasty that hasn't been microwaved in a plastic bag. Excellent value for money, excellent food and excellent service.