“Perfect .”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cheadle
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a small family run cafe & ice cream parlour with an emphasis on quality. If your looking for a small snack, a main meal or even just a nice cuppa then we're your place!!
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Brought my mom here for lunch on Friday and I can honestly say I don't have a bad word to say about it , I had the goats cheese , bacon and caramelised onion ciabatta toastie and the sticky toffee pudding and they were both fabulous! The owners seemed really friendly too , all in all a wonderful place , I shall definatly be returning.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Lovely cafe food atmosphere, offers an array of home cooked food, light bites, and sweet treats. Been here for milkshakes and ice cream toasties which were yummy. Not a very big place though so sometimes difficult to get a table on a weekend.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have been in Nice Ice a couple of times on my lunch break from work, I haven't tried any of their ice creams/naughty offerings as yet but I have tried their goats cheese and red onion toastie, and jacket potatoes. It's all freshly made, with tasty wholesome ingredients and I would definitely recommend to anyone - the salad dressing is really tasty!

The only criticism I would make is that sometimes it can take a while for the food to arrive - which may not be an issue for some people but because I only have a limited time in my break I have to clock watch abit! Still, I keep going back every now and then for lunch - I should really try some of the ice creams The price is about average, and the staff are always very friendly.

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My family and I go to Nice Ice quite regularly and every time it is top notch. The food is very tasty and excellent value, I love the piping hot soup, it was carrot and coriander today. The children's menu is ideal and my son really enjoyed his sandwich and crisps today.
The owners and staff are all very friendly and make u feel very welcome. Would definitely recommend a visit, you will not regret it.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Popped in to this cosy little cafe on spec last week, enticed by the specials board outside, corned beef hash with red cabbage and crusty bread, what a find ! My daughter had the tuna melt toastie which came with a nice salad.
De-caff pot of tea to complete the lovely meal.
Can thoroughly recommend this very reasonable priced nice addition to the High Street.