“Amazing quality food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nice Ice

Nice Ice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cheadle
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a small family run cafe & ice cream parlour with an emphasis on quality. If your looking for a small snack, a main meal or even just a nice cuppa then we're your place!!
“Amazing quality food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I am a frequent customer and Everything is so tasty, I cannot get enough of the old school toasties!! Child friendly and always very welcoming. Would highly recommend

• Visited April 2014

Manchester
“Don't judge a book by its cover - great local cafe!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We have been to Nice Ice a few times as we live near Cheadle and often do our weekly grocery shopping at the grocer's on the high street. We often pop in for brunch/lunch. From the outside it doesn't really look like much, although everytime I walk past the 'specials' board always has something that sounds very enticing!

The prices are really good for what you get, especially compared to some other cafes in cheadle. I've had various items from the breakfast and lunch menu and always really enjoyed them. The homemade cakes at the front always look so tempting! I always buy a couple to take for my Nana and parents.

The desserts and kids treats look fab (chocolate toasties anyone!?), and these are on my 'to try' list.

The chef/owner also sometimes puts on 'pop up' events for charity at the cafe in the evening, where you book/pay in advance, and go along for a proper 3 course meal.. I've always fancied going with friends, but unfortunately have always been busy when they have been on. Definitely keep your eye out for these!

Staff are lovely too :-) which is always a nice bonus!

• Visited March 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“lovely with the children”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

love going here with my family, they have a good selection of ice cream and staff are always friendly.

Visited April 2014
Cheshire
“Great local business”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Really lovely place, great friendly owners and food is gorgeous! My kids love homemade milk shakes, please visit it's fantastic! What's even better is they have an AED and staff who can use it!

Visited March 2014
“FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Fantastic food, friendly staff. What more could you want? Best cafe I have been to in a long time, highly recommend a visit!!!!

• Visited April 2014