“Never disappointed”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cheadle
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a small family run cafe & ice cream parlour with an emphasis on quality. If your looking for a small snack, a main meal or even just a nice cuppa then we're your place!!
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Both the service and food is always nothing short of amazing
Ryan is extremely gifted in the kitchen and as a host
Complimented by great staff

There are newer reviews for Nice Ice

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I go to nice ice regularly for my dinner as I work local and takeout is available . The service is great with very warm and welcoming staff ! The food is lovely I havnt had anything I didn't like. Milkshakes are to die for !!!!!!!!! I have also sat in on many occasions and the cafe is very child friendly and a lovely place to enjoy a meal .

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Love this little cafe. Such a quirky and tasty menu, my toddler especially loves the ice cream.
Such warm and friendly staff too, it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I am a frequent customer and Everything is so tasty, I cannot get enough of the old school toasties!! Child friendly and always very welcoming. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We have been to Nice Ice a few times as we live near Cheadle and often do our weekly grocery shopping at the grocer's on the high street. We often pop in for brunch/lunch. From the outside it doesn't really look like much, although everytime I walk past the 'specials' board always has something that sounds very enticing!

The prices are really good for what you get, especially compared to some other cafes in cheadle. I've had various items from the breakfast and lunch menu and always really enjoyed them. The homemade cakes at the front always look so tempting! I always buy a couple to take for my Nana and parents.

The desserts and kids treats look fab (chocolate toasties anyone!?), and these are on my 'to try' list.

The chef/owner also sometimes puts on 'pop up' events for charity at the cafe in the evening, where you book/pay in advance, and go along for a proper 3 course meal.. I've always fancied going with friends, but unfortunately have always been busy when they have been on. Definitely keep your eye out for these!

Staff are lovely too :-) which is always a nice bonus!