“Class is permanent”

Ranked #30 of 93 Restaurants in Cheadle
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Have been going to the Sadagar for years now and rate is as one of my all time favourite indian restaurants.

Portions, price, and service are all great as is the quality of the food. Look forward to visiting again in the near future.

3  Thank MrAnderson2000

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great staff, very welcoming, delicious food. Have eaten here many many times and never been disappointed.

1  Thank Rebecca W
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went here with friends on a Saturday night. The service was attentive and the staff were pleasant. Found the décor dated and shabby. The food was average not the best curry I've had but not the worst. Portions were small and the rice tasted like it had been re heated.
Average Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My friends went to India last year for xmas and they suggested we went here for a meal and a catch up as we were meeting an old work friend who we hadn't seen for a long time. I am not a big curry fan but the staff couldn't do enough for me when I told them what I liked they sorted it out for me at no extra cost, the staff are really friendly and helpful I will return here again and it is value for money also, our total bill was just over £100 for 4 which included drinks bottles of wine, coffee

1  Thank bluebev
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I used to live in Gatley and would often visit the Sadagar for a curry. I was amazed to find that after nearly six years the food was even better. The owner recognised me from all those years ago and sent over a complimentary curry dish which I felt was a lovely gesture. The food has always been good here but I have to say on this last visit it was superb. Will definitely be paying this restaurant a visit next time we're down in Manchester!!

1  Thank phand