All reviews business park tgi fridays flight path manchester airport john lewis wedding venue good size first floor every member of staff booked this hotel close to the airport double room lovely hotel an early flight tea and coffee buffet style overnight stay
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently whilst in Manchester for work. Hotel was easy to find and had lots of car parking. Check-In was easy and efficient and the receptionist was very helpful and polite.
As I got to the hotel fairly late I had room service. Ordering was easy, food came fairly quickly and my food was nice. My room was big, and clean and tidy. The shower was a bit antiquated.
Breakfast was quick and very tasty and check out was as easy as the check-in. All in all, the hotel was very nice and I would happily stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
YasminCranage, Front Office Manager at Cheadle House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear SuperflyLondon,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cheadle House Hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the team looked after you. Thank you for highlighting the efficiency in service and the 'very tasty' breakfast.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I don’t even know where to start reviewing having our wedding at Cheadle House. From the moment we walked into our first meeting with Ansah we knew this was the place!

The beautiful grounds and surroundings and the lovely interior decor, along with the warm welcome we received from everyone we spoke to (along with tea and cakes at each visit) made us feel straight at home. The package was brilliant value too and having the ceremony, meal, evening buffet, dj, cake and room decoration all together made the planning on our side incredibly easy.

Ansah was extremely responsive to every single question/ query I had (which believe me were frequent and often) and nothing was too much trouble. The build up to the wedding was made so easy for us with how knowledgable and helpful she was.

The meetings days before the wedding were so well planned and organised that every single detail was covered.

On the actual day Harriet was a complete godsend! Any little problem or question she was there on hand (whether it was keeping me company during our wait or grabbing the cake topper which we had forgotten) it was done within minutes. The whole day was seamlessly planned by the team so that we didn’t have to do a single thing and it made our day even more enjoyable! Even down to the lovely receptionist cleaning my wedding shoes after we had photographs and they ended up muddy haha.

The food and bar staff were also incredible (shout out to Jake the bar manager for our after party frinks)... every single person who attended the wedding complimented the food and praised the bar staff. We had quite a large wedding (including lots of alcohol) and everyone was served extremely quickly meaning there was more time to celebrate.

I honestly cannot praise Cheadle House enough for making our day so perfect! If I could do our day all over again I would and I wouldn’t chose anywhere to have it.

Thank you so much Cheadle House (especially Ansah & Harriet) xx

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
YasminCranage, Front Office Manager at Cheadle House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear StaceyD224,

Thank you for your excellent review which I have shared with all at Cheadle House Hotel . We are all delighted you had a wonderful time and highlighted the great team that looked after you. Ansah and Harriet have both mentioned it was a pleasure to work with you.

Congratulations and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future to reminisce on good memories!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding here last weekend and I stayed over the night before with my 7 bridesmaids in the two suites on the top floor. There is a large four poster in each room which is incredibly comfortable and we also had two pull out beds in each bedroom which were also surprisingly comfortable. The bathrooms are lovely, each featuring a large sunken bath and seperate shower. The service from when we arrived till we left on the Sunday was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. A special thanks to Ansah for her support with the planning and to Becky on the day for managing a million things at once with a smile on her face. The staff work really hard and each and everyone of them contributed to making our day so perfect. Many of the guests stayed over the night of the wedding and each and everyone commented on how impressed with the venue they were. And finally a special mention to the Chef's, the food is outstanding!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
YasminCranage, Front Office Manager at Cheadle House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear LoubySManchester,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Cheadle House Hotel, we are so happy that you enjoyed such a special day with us. It was a pleasure to look after you and all your guests. Thank you for highlighting the 'outstanding' food and our impressive venue.
I have passed on your comments to all the team, we all hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is pleasant and includes free use of the David Lloyd centre. It is also convenient for John Lewis and Sainsburys. The best feature was the staff who were all very friendly and helpful, particularly the manager who was very hands-on.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank aosborne080
YasminCranage, Front Office Manager at Cheadle House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear aosborne080,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Cheadle House Hotel. I am pleased that you found all the team that looked after you 'very friendly and helpful'. Thank you for also mentioning our great facilities such as the complimentary use of the local leisure club and the convenient location.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future,

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Room was ok, a good size with a very large & comfortable bed. The shower room was small, but it served the purpose for one night. The room was a little noisy from the airport traffic, but to be expected. Breakfast was very nice and the service was excellent all around from staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear miffiee,

Thank you for your recent review of Cheadle House Hotel and highlighting the 'very nice' breakfast and excellent service from the team that looked after you.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future,