“Godd restaurant”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Visited this restaurant on a Friday evening. The food was very good and this place is really nice and very clean. The staff were very good and very pleasant and we would go back again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I ate here with a couple of friends. It was a busy Friday night, and there was a nice atmosphere about the place. Our starters were nice, but very small portions - spicy sausage, hummus, chicken wings, all very tasty. For main course I had the ribeye steak, which was cooked just how I asked for it. I did find it to be (again!) a small portion for the price though, and a bit too thin. The meat itself was delicious though. My friends had various kebab style dishes - the meat was good, but there was an excess of rice on the plate. We felt that there could have been more meat, less accompaniments all round really! Staff were very helpful and friendly, could not fault the service at all. I will probably visit again, but I do think this place would benefit from more 'tapas'/sharing style dishes added to the menu.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food was good and we were complementary to the staff; however the evening was ruined by the bad attitude of the staff who we found to be rude and focused on profit rather than customer satisfaction. Perhaps they are experiencing financial difficulties.
Avoid! There are plenty of other Armenian restaurants who have friendly staff and are dedicated to an all round quality customer experience.

7  Thank jane h
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

First time my wife and I have been tonight. We both found the food exceptional. The mixed grill and beef stroganoff was delicious. Would definitely recommend and we will almost certainly be visiting again.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were tired and hungry after a opera workshop. They welcomed us and served us with drinks and nibbles almost immediately. The choice was good, the food very well cooked and presented, and delicious. the service was really excellent. The place was busy, had a lovely atmosphere and the decor was pleasing. There was no loud music. The whole experience was delightfully relaxing. Well done Station 22!