We know this area so well following many wondeful holidays in the Dales. Never stayed at Calpham but knew of it. The Brookhouse appeared to be getting good reviews so we decided to try it - two couples celebrating our wedding anniversaries.
What a wonderful find. The rooms were comfortable with firm beds and provided many of the added luxuries normally only found in top class hotels - fluffy dressing gowns, toiletries, sparkling white towels and much more. Breakfasts provided a good selection of cereals, fruit juices, fried goods a plenty (local) and whatever you wanted on toast and then more toast. Couldn't have asked for more (but if we had asked for it we would have got it!!)
The Brookhouse is also a restaurant and we ate there one of our two nights (couldn't get in the first night - fully booked by locals!!! Can't get a better recommendation than that). First class food, well cooked and well presented. I could go on but it will leave you less to find out for yourselves. Will we be back? Oh yes, most certainly. Will we be recommending it to our friends and family? Already done. Thankyou Alan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are clapham"s little secret in the heart of the village offering a warm welcome 4 bedrooms with a resturant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brookhouse Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brookhouse Guest House Hotel Clapham
- Brookhouse Guest House Clapham, Yorkshire