We stayed here February of last year. If you want a spot that is unique and provides an authentic experience this is it. The owners are very friendly and helpful. Rooms were great. This is a very peaceful spot and close to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A different place to relax clothing optional hearing only the sound of wind and sea, waking up with the singing of the birds just 15 minutes from Punta del Este Coming from Montevideo, after crossing the Arroyo del Potrero in km.115,5, 800 mts., the seaward Interbalnearia and in a natural forest close to the ocean in Playa naturist Chihuahua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Naturista El Refugio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Refugio Hotel Punta Ballena
- Hotel Naturista El Refugio Uruguay/Punta Ballena