That's a very specific kind of hotel. You must know what you want or you'll hate it! It's not a common beach hotel. It's a family, season hotel. Rooms are made for seasons. There are kitchens in every room and a barbecue terrace in most of them. IT IS FAR FROM PUNTA DEL ESTE! (about 15-20' drive) That means you'll have to rent a car. If you want to stay near Punta and walk around, that's not your place. On the other hand, that's a very silent place, good for young children, good pools. You'll have to go to a market for supplies (there's one right in front of it). Overall: you don't have children, you want to walk around Punta, you like the party - this is not for you. If you want to spend time with the family, like to drive around, want peace and silence - Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Style apartments, surrounded by Forest, offer a wide range of facilities, such as: Tennis courts, Swimming Pool, Gym, Lake, Restaurant, Spa & convention center, as well as 300 apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Solanas Punta del Este reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solanas Vacation Club Hotel Punta Del Este
- Solanas Vacation Hotel
- Solanas Punta Del Este Uruguay/Punta Ballena