“Dream came true !!!”
An island to yourself -Privacy Redefined -Ideally for a couple or 2 known couples or a family
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
jamesa484...
“Dream came true !!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

When I went through the website I was so excited to visit this place and expected to experience the same ambiance what i imagined after seeing those pics online. Finally the DREAM CAME TRUE !! I wanted to surprise my wife so i planned for honeymoon trip to Vini's Farm, she was so happy to be here and enjoyed our golden days and this will be one of the best memories in our lifetime. Also the hospitality which we received is awesome and thus it exceeded our expectations and i am happy to suggest everyone to spend your time atleast once with your loved ones. Privacy is 200% assured and you will have the great time with nature and peaceful atmosphere. Rather me sharing my opinion or experience if you visit you will also feel that your Dream Come True !!!!

Your age range 25-34
20 Feb 2018
Thank you for your comments .you were a great couple and we loved hosting you .hope to see you again
SujithD27
“Absolutely fantastic king size experience”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We truly will own an island when we book Vini's farm. The place is simply mind blowing. Paul and his team took care of us for the whole time. We were treated like a family and not just as guests. The trip is completely tailor made with activities as per our convenience. Boat rides inside the villages was truly and amazing experience. Manager Babu needs a special mention with his healthy and tasty recipes for every meal. The rooms are clean and insect free. Sunrise and Sunset are so beautiful, we never feel like leaving the place. We definitely will visit again.

11 Dec 2017
Thank you for your comments ,Hope to see you again ,It was our pleasure hosting you all ,thank you once again
rajesh c
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Wowwwww this was my first impression when I landed on this beautiful tiny island.
The experience went on to get better and better with the awesome service provided by the caretaker babu.
Babu, what can i say about this man, he is just an amazing host. The food which he cooks has a mix of love and passion in it. Aram paul the owner of the island goes to any extent to make the guests comfortable.
Just leave all the artificial smiles of the 5 star Hotels and visit this place to carry home a beautiful memories.
Once in a life time experience to have an island to yourself with your loved ones being taken care by beautiful people like babu and aram paul.
Leave behind the luxury hotels and give this a shot.

2 Nov 2017
Thank you so much and hope to see yo again
shekkil e
“Good place for a quick family getaway”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We recently visited Vini's Farm as part of our family getaway plan and we really enjoyed the island and it's natural beauty. Also I must say that we really enjoyed doing kayaking, fishing, boating and the food was really amazing n homely....Really appreciate Babu chettan and other staff's warm hospitaliy and help throughout our stay.

Your age range 25-34
24 Oct 2017
Dear Shelkil,

Thank you so much and hope to see you again

dcorre
Bengaluru, India
“Splendid holiday”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in June 2016

I was invited to spend a holiday at vini's farm by the owner who himself is a visionary in the hospitality industry. I used to wonder when he spoke about changing the hoteling experience and customizations to impress, but seeing this place in action blew me away..
The whole island is to yourself. its facilities and staff.. all..
the food is organic and free ranging and can be customised before you get to your holiday.. the chef is brilliant in local cuisine though
activities in the facility include kayaking, bird watching, fishing to name a few

25 Aug 2017
Dennis,

balajib22...
“Amazing place, Privacy guaranteed. ”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We wanted to enjoy our anniversary far away from city, somewhere quiet and calm. When searched found this place. Before going we had lot of questions on the rooms that will be given, even though we checked the photos we were in the mind that it won't be as seen in those pics, but it was as captured. The first word seeing the island was Wow! The island itself was superb and the view from room was amazing. It is well maintained. The island is amidst Asthamadi Lake on one side and Kallada river on other side.

As the manager was on leave we were received and taken care by island owner Arom Paul himself and he was very down to earth person always checking on our comfortness. We were even given a walkie talkie so we have the privacy (we didn't use it though).

Regarding the food as we were the first vegetarians to visit the island they had got differeby chef other than the usual one for us. We enjoyed all meals, it was delicious. The passion fruit that is grown on island is very tasty to have with honey or ice cream. My mouth still waters when I think of it.

My 4 year old kid enjoyed each and every corner of the island. She was fully energetic morning to night roaming running behind rabbits, turkeys, playing shuttle carrom boards. On second day we had been for a canoeing trip through the tunnels between the villages. The ride through the greenery has no words to describe. Just amazing. On return we got down to river for swimming, it was tough to get my kid out of water. The herbal bath after swimming made us much relaxed.

‌It was like 2 days passed in few seconds. My kid was not ready to leave the place. As a whole the island is fantastic, contemporary and fascinating. I am damn sure when I think of going for short vocation this is first place that will come in mind.

Still some development work is going on for camping.

‌ A suggestion for those planning to go there, don't have a second thought,just go and enjoy. Best place for honeymooners and family.

4 Aug 2017
Balaji,

Thanks a lot for the review ,Hope to see you soon .

Thanks

Americani...
“Shocked!!! ”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

When my husband suggested staying on an Island in Kerala , I have to say, I wasn't exactly thrilled. I mean I've lived in India for 14 years, and taking a boat to an Island to stay on was not my idea of a vacation. I had very little expectations of our visit.

Anyhow after reaching and finding our location , which I would like to add, was not easy as the map location kept taking us to the island but its not reachable by road. Only by boat. Once we found the pick-up area, we parked our car and got into the boat. Thank goodness the boat wasn't one of those tiny fishing boats! It was a proper boat. Lol

After reaching the Island, we got a quick tour of the property, still not convinced, I mean it was cute and well maintained, but when I saw the old buildings on the property I was getting a little annoyed that my husband wanted to stay on this Island. Anyhow, there's an old saying, " Don't Judge a Book by its Cover! "

When we reached our side of the island where we would be staying for 2 nights, I was wowed! Absolutely taken back by the way the owner designed the place. It was like our own little resort!
The rooms truly deserve a 5 star rating! Absolutely stunning views of the lake!

I was very impressed!

Not only were the rooms absolutely stunning, the food was awesome our first night there! A must try is anything with their home grown passion fruit! Yummy! However, I did feel there was a decline in the food preparations for lunch and dinner the next day, but it was still tasty. However I found it very odd to have Karimeen Molie and Lemon Rice- the two didn't go together, and I love fish Molie but not with Karimeen. Also there was nothing to go with he lemon rice.
Also, I feel there should be an instant coffee maker in the rooms as the coffee prepared from the kitchen was more like coffee flavoured milk! But those were my only complaints.

My son was super excited as he loves to fish, and brought all his gear to do so! The staff Raja, was always ready to go with my son to catch fish, prawns, and crabs- which we also had the staff cook!

After the first night, I was ready to sit under the rooms, on their loungers, and read my books, but I unfortunately never got a chance too, as I got caught up watching the water, birds and nature while enjoying to cool monsoon weather, I drifted off to sleep! The best morning nap ever! Did this for 3 days straight.

We enjoyed the Island so much we extended our stay for 1 more night! Would of stayed the rest of the week it wasn't booked!

If you are looking for a place to fish, unwind, read, relax, or just decompress from life, this is the place to stay! I highly recommend Vinis Farm.

I cant wait to go back! Next time we will stay for a week!

24 Jul 2017
Crystal,

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing