Lien Thong Hotel(An Thoi)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$18
  • Bar/Lounge
Y Thu Guesthouse(An Thoi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$26
US$431
David's Home(An Thoi)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspecial thanksphu quocnight marketbreakfast buffet isunique designrum barrain showerwear and tearwhite sand beachbee farmpaddle boardsfish sauce factoryf bthe entire propertyalice in wonderlandguest relationsmain restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service. Luxury villas with perfectly distinct designs. Staff is quite friendly and helpful. Architechture is unique. We completely enjoy all activities there. Food and drink are good. We loved chemistry bar with lovely design and relax atmosphere.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

How many words does Trip Advisor allow in a review? How many glowing, positive words are in a thesaurus? I need all of them to do justice in describing this tremendous, Marriott property! This hotel is a complete R&R paradise! A huge, white sandy beach that seemed empty the whole time we were here is the focal point, and every room faces the sea. The rooms are absolutely stunning, spacious and comfortable. Each room has a balcony that is a few steps down from the room level so that views from the cloud-like bed are unimpeded. (I would advise you to steer clear of rooms directly over the family pools - not peaceful. The rooms farther along the beach are much better!) A dramatic, rain shower defines the bathing area in the rooms, while the commode is discreetly in its own room. Each room has a dressing area and closets apart from the sleeping area. Good design oozes from the place, even if the forgotten university theme is a little too Disney for you! The spa was magnificent, the gym looked great but I couldn’t pull myself from the water to try it. Breakfast was superb, served in a stunner of a dining room that also allows outdoor, seaside seating. Lunches and dinners were OK, though we missed out on the one fine dining location due to weekday closure. The level of service at the hotel is absolutely phenomenal! The entire staff is a credit to the Marriott brand! I definitely want to return here. Soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at JW Phu Quoc Emerald bay for honeymoon.

It was awsome experience with your team.

When I checked in, Ms.Truc and Holly helped me. Their service made us feel comfortable.

They were keep touching till I checked out. when my wife had a problem, Ms.Truc were so helpful to my wife.

When I got in the room, I was surprised that room was so beautiful and wellcome amenitis from your team .

We were so tired due to delaying flight, but we enjoyed JW Phu Quoc Emerald Bay.

We enjoyed swiming pool and beach, It was awsome and beautiful

In the restaurant, foods and service were perfect, we ejoyed all of restaurant I had been.

During we were in restaurant, I can met Mr.Mahendru everywhere, tempus fugit, Red rum, and breakfast buffet.

He asked quaility of food and service every guest. It is real attitude of superb hotelier.

We love to stay at JW Marriott Phu Quoc, My wife really really loves everything in the resort.

Thank you for giving us perfect experience in Phu Quoc.

Once again I love JW Marriott Phu Quoc, and I will share it with my colleagues and my friends.

허니문으로왔는데 엄청좋아요
가격은 탈 베트남. 한국이랑 가격 비슷함.
리조트내에서 모든걸 해결할수있음
바로앞에 리조트전용해변있음.

잠깐다른곳 갔다가 들어올려하니 방번호하고 다확인함.
그만큼 치안이 좋은것같아서 좋음.

한국인 많이없었음
베트남/중국/서양/한국순.
3박동안 한국팀 3팀봤네요

그만큼 주위신경안쓰고 정말 해외여행온것같아서 좋았음

직원들 다친절함

사진찍을장소 정말많음
로비부터 건물사이사이 포토존이 정말 많음.
해변가, 수영장, 로비에 사진 잘나오는곳 많아서 와이프가 좋아함.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family went purely for some rest and relaxation before moving back to the US in July. We were very impressed with the college theme! The attention to detail surely did not go unnoticed. The designer did a fab job!

We stayed in the agriculture building. We should have went and toured the other buildings but never did. We loved the rain shower in our bathroom too!

The breakfast buffet was included in our price. They have a wonderful spread! Lots to chose from. Could be some of the best hotel food i have ever had. Ive seen comments from other reviewers that say food was a little expensive but living in Singapore the last 4 years we didn't find it very expensive especially for the quality! We hit up the French bakery 2 times. The kids loved their cookies. We ate outside one night at the red drum and the food was very delicious! The other night we ate inside the tempus restaurant where breakfast is served and enjoyed that dinner as well!

Hubby and I also had a couple cocktails at the bar! While listening to the band!

We didn't hang out at the pools but they looked nice! We relaxed by the beach our entire visit. They had sup boards for guests which is a extra bonus in my opinion! Not too many hotels offer such a thing for free! They even gave us free water by the beach! We did not see any garbage by the beach either!

Also we took the lantern making class which was awesome to create our own lanterns! Highly rec!

Overall we loved our 3 night stay there! I have to say that we were very impressed with the customer service! We loved the staffs outfits that correlated in which area they worked in! Our room was great! Food was great and the service was suberb!
Thanks JW Marriott!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for three nights. The property is beautifully decorated and the attention to detail was very impressive. We truly felt like we were in a university from a hundred years ago. The kids got a kick out of the storyline. We had heard from friends that the service could use improvement but for our stay we always had good service. We did not leave the hotel as the purpose of our trip was to relax. The hotel has several pools and a nice view of the beach. There was some garbage in the ocean but the hotel had employees on the beach to pick it up. As far as negatives, the food and drinks were very expensive. We saved money by looking for drink specials and happy hours at the different restaurants/bars. We ate breakfast every day in the French Bakery which had delicious pastries and coffee. On the last day when we were checking out the manager Raza asked us about our stay and if we had any feedback. This was very impressive as it showed that the hotel is truly trying to make sure the guests are happy. Raza even followed up after we returned home to see if we had any additional comments. The property is lucky to have him.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family