“Not value for money ”

Price range: £8 - £24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2023

I came here for Sunday lunch.The cost was £24.
You would expect a lot of choice for that but sadly no.It compares badly to their Luton branch.
For example no dim sum,no roast duck,no tomatoes or beetroot,no sliced apples.I did not consider this value for money and would prefer to travel 28 miles to Luton than 5 miles here.

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 5 November 2023

i’ve been going here for a very long time with my eldest daughter we used to love it here but everytime we come here the price increases and the food is absolutely horrible. One of the cooks there very rude and can’t cook properly DISGUSTING.

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 4 September 2023

We went to JRC Wood Green with my best friend to celebrate our friendship. It is noted that we have been visiting JRC since 2015. We have never had terrible customer services experiences ever. We went to restaurants before 1:30 minutes of closing according to Google timeline. The cashier mentioned that they will be closing 9:00 pm instead of 9:30 pm. We had agreed with conditions, the assistant manager “ Jaison” rudely inform us we can not order nan and etc around 8:40 pm. We found that all the air conditioning were shut down to make inconvenient all the customers. When I asked “ Jaison” assistant manager why did you shut down air conditioning whilst everyone sweating heavily. He rudely answered and humiliated in front of all the staffs “ I don’t need permission from you to close the air conditioning and also shouted to my family member “ did you buy the restaurant for £24 spending. In fact, we spent £120 those days. I don’t recommend anyone to visit wood green, JRC restaurants due to humiliated customer service. We didn’t expect these kind of behaviour for assistant manager. IT’s completely ruined my party.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 17 August 2023

Restaurant is disgusting. There were small flies everywhere and staff was extremely rude and condescending

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 15 May 2023 via mobile

Staff on entry rude, did not speak but pointed us towards the machine to pay. Once seated the staff tried to take our plates several times before we had finished and were speaking in different language and laughing. the two staff at the teppenyaki bar were disinterested and trying to eat behind the bar instead of serving customers. When i asked for prawns the male grunted at me and pointed to the end of the counter where there were two prawns left in a tray. the prawns were dry and looked like they had been there a while, i said this and asked for some fresh ones. he rolled his eyes and went out the back, returned with some prawns and then proceeded to batch cook more to put in the tray. i was waiting and he kept glaring at me and once said “prawns are cooking okay”. i felt very uncomfortable.
I wouldn’t call this a world buffet as there was thai, chinese, three curries and chips.
to top it all off i had a bad stomach about an hour after leaving. honestly a really bad experience and very disappointing.

Date of visit: May 2023