“Avoid at all cost”

Price range: £8 - £24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2024

The most disgusting place I have ever been to in my life . I had to pay adult price for my daughter who was 12 years old. The Chinese girls who took payment was so rude no manner or respect need to be trained in customer service no class. The security guard at the door was so rude need to learn who to talk to paying customer's. Let's talk about the manager (Chinese guy) has no home training no manner don't know how to talk to paying customer's or women no class you need to be fired asap possible,you need to work at a Job with no customer interaction. Let's talk about the food very salty oil y taste like the food was reheated not fresh plates dirty had to clean it myself. I had a few spoon and couldn't eat any more. I did not try any dessert looked disgusting and old. I also witnessed a waitress drop cutlery on the floor and put it back on the table absolutely disgusting. The chief who was cooking some hot food had no gloves or head cover . I would avoid at all cost my first and last time. I can't believe I paid nearly £50 for this.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 4 February 2024

I am writing this review with deep disappointment after visiting the restaurant to celebrate my mum's 70th birthday. Despite reading mixed reviews, we decided to give it a try due to claims of new management. Upon arrival, we were greeted by an odd sight – a security guard at the door and a door with smashed-in glass.

Our party included over 30 people, including children. When settling the bill, we were informed that my 12-year-old niece had to pay the adult price of £26. This was surprising, as there was no indication on the website about such a requirement. Upon discussing this with the cashier, we were met with rudeness, and the manager joined in, insisting it was because of our niece's height.

Attempting to reason with the manager was futile as they dismissed our concerns and even suggested she could be 18 based on appearance alone. It was disheartening to experience such unprofessionalism on my mum's special day, especially considering the manager's history of rudeness, as I later discovered.

To make matters worse, the staff handling food were not wearing hair nets, raising concerns about hygiene standards. The security guard's inappropriate comment only added to the overall negative experience. It's disappointing when a celebration turns into a regrettable encounter due to poor management and service.

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 30 January 2024

Very good all round staff very friendly the variety of food on offer will suit everyone £15 for as much as you like very clean establishment does not deserve such bad reviews 😀

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 8 January 2024

I was very disappointed I use to like having dinner there but it seems since management has changed the level has also downgraded.The place itself is quite filthy,the toilet "ladies"is dirty It looks like nobody check them and clean them.On top of that there was a mouse in the restaurant unbelievable!!!The foods are not yummy anymore taste like they are not fresh and that they have been reheated.The choice of desert is appalling.There are more can fruits than fresh fruits.And the sushis are awful.I will not go there anymore after spending £22 for a buffet that is not worth it.It is a rip off.The only good thing is that the staffs are friendly and that the person who was on the grill was very nice and did a very good job.The menus should be reviewed and more freshly prepared foods should be provided.

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 26 November 2023

I came here for Sunday lunch.The cost was £24.
You would expect a lot of choice for that but sadly no.It compares badly to their Luton branch.
For example no dim sum,no roast duck,no tomatoes or beetroot,no sliced apples.I did not consider this value for money and would prefer to travel 28 miles to Luton than 5 miles here.

Date of visit: November 2023