Two Fish Divers Lembeh
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Mawali
See available hotels
  • Pool
Lembeh Resort(Pulau Lembeh)
View Hotel
All reviewsfishdive guidemuck divinghot wateroctopusboat crewgreat divingpygmy seahorsesdive resortstandard roomthe cottagesthe managersfood was greatwish listspecial thanksnight diveharlequin shrimp
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I spent around five weeks at Two Fish Lembeh doing my DiveMaster course with Dani and Matt and had an excellent time. It goes without saying that the diving in the Lembeh strait is out of this world - a critter lover's paradise and even after a month I was still finding new things to be blown away by - but it was made even more wonderful by the people and place. Matt and Dani were patient, informative and knowledgeable instructors and I learned a considerable amount in a low-pressure, supportive environment. The resort is a gem as well - the budget rooms are more than adequate - clean, comfortable and with wonderful service. Food is tasty and copious with complimentary tea and coffee all day.

After completing the course in Lembeh I stayed in the sister resort in Bunaken and was equally impressed. Lovely coral drop-offs, more turtles than you could shake a stick at and the same level of excellent service. Doing an intro rebreather dive with Brendan is a must if you want a completely new way to experience the underwater realm.

I cannot recommend Two Fish Lembeh and Bunaken enough for people who want to do some wonderful diving in a relaxed and critter rich part of the world and especially if you want to do any advanced courses.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2011

This is the first time I've ever written a review online, but my experience with Two Fish in Lembeh was really excellent. We stayed in the Superior bungalow which was just lovely - I spent every afternoon in the hammock!
The staff were superb - from the local guides who found us everything we hoped to see, to Dani and Matt who run the place and made us feel like friends as well as customers; they made the effort to meet at the beach and to wave us goodbye!
The food was very good, the whole place ran like clockwork, small groups to each guide - there really wasn't anything I could fault at all.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

I did a 3D/4N dive package with Two Fish Lembeh and was extremely impressed

There are many things going for this dive resort

1) Dani and Matt - managers-in-charge (and chief instructors in case you're doing a course) are extremely professional and helpful. Right from testing/setting up my newly purchased equipment to helping me take a quick tour of the local villages on my no fly day.

2) Awesome dive guides who understand the needs of different types of divers including photographers. I was with a local guide called LEO who is honestly one of the BEST I've ever met. I gave him a to-see-list and he covered every critter on that list . Moreover he let's YOU decide how much time to spend with each critter.

3) Location: 10 mins from the harbour/jetty and yet with one of the most scenic views.

4) Value for money: For the price you pay, it doesn't get any better than this.

Any watchouts ? - Unlike other resorts (or liveaboards) I've been to, leafy greens are a rarity on the menu. Also If you feel like snacking up at night - stock up on biscuits etc the prev day by asking the boat guys to fetch you stuff from the port area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Diving in Lembeh is a truely unique experience and diving it with Two Fish made it perfect. We loved everything about it, so much so that we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I stayed here before my holiday at 2 Fish Bunaken. I find this resort very quiet ( at very positive way !!!! ) and relaxing between and after my many fantastic dives. The black sand beach and veranda with a hammock were my hideaways between dives. What a relaxing views !

I find Lembeh as a muck diving paradise - a heaven where you can find so many strange and grazy tiny critters during every dive - all their diveguides were excellent and professionals - their eyes were amazing spotting even 3 mm bobtail squid !! They offer very small dive groups - most of the dives there were only diveguide and me ( special thanks for Leo - yes Matt, hsss- it is a secret ! ) - so very fantastic service !!!

I traveled solo but felt very welcome and got many new friends since it was so easy to get friends during breakfast, lunch and dinner which were served around two big tables. The managements Dani and Matt were very easy to get along with, always very friendly and open and they always make sure about my multiple Nitrox tanks were ready to analyze in time so no extra waiting for that - excellent service with a smile !

Thank you for the staff for having a great music and singing farewell party at my last night before moving to 2 Fish Bunaken - here was very warm and friendly atmosphere where I / we will surely return !! I can highly recommend this resort for every diver and especially photographers .....

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo