Two Fish Divers Lembeh
US$140
Priceline
US$170
US$116
Botanica Nature Resort(Bitung)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$39
TripAdvisor
Casabaio Paradise Resort(North Sulawesi)
US$51
Priceline
US$40
US$39
Hotels.com
All reviewsfishdive guidemuck divinghot wateroctopusboat crewgreat divingpygmy seahorsesdive resortstandard roomthe cottagesthe managersfood was greatwish listspecial thanksnight diveharlequin shrimp
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We stayed here for a 6D5N leisure diving trip. It goes without saying that Lembeh straits is a critters lovers heaven and a black sand muck diving paradise. The one thing which makes the experience unforgettable however, is the very personable resort experience. Every one of their staff was friendly - the dive masters, boatmen, kitchen staff, etc. Interestingly, they all double up as musicians on Friday nights (Band Night) singing away and playing away on their self-made instruments.. It definitely helped liven up the mood at the resort, and you could tell that the staff very much look forward to play for the guests! Leo was our dive master and like all other reviews, he is extremely sharp, and he made sure you see what you set out to see! The resort is very clean, you've got clean and heated water to shower. Dani and Matt , the resort managers were friendly and helpful. Dani even tried to get her staff to shop for a birthday cake from the main island as a request I made. The dive equipment rented from the resort were of pristine condition , if you bring your own , rest assure that they will also be well taken care of. Good was good as well, except that breakfast options can be improved with more variety.

I strongly recommend anyone who intends to Lembeh to dive with Two Fish. Great value, and an experience to remember.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I spent around five weeks at Two Fish Lembeh doing my DiveMaster course with Dani and Matt and had an excellent time. It goes without saying that the diving in the Lembeh strait is out of this world - a critter lover's paradise and even after a month I was still finding new things to be blown away by - but it was made even more wonderful by the people and place. Matt and Dani were patient, informative and knowledgeable instructors and I learned a considerable amount in a low-pressure, supportive environment. The resort is a gem as well - the budget rooms are more than adequate - clean, comfortable and with wonderful service. Food is tasty and copious with complimentary tea and coffee all day.

After completing the course in Lembeh I stayed in the sister resort in Bunaken and was equally impressed. Lovely coral drop-offs, more turtles than you could shake a stick at and the same level of excellent service. Doing an intro rebreather dive with Brendan is a must if you want a completely new way to experience the underwater realm.

I cannot recommend Two Fish Lembeh and Bunaken enough for people who want to do some wonderful diving in a relaxed and critter rich part of the world and especially if you want to do any advanced courses.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2011

This is the first time I've ever written a review online, but my experience with Two Fish in Lembeh was really excellent. We stayed in the Superior bungalow which was just lovely - I spent every afternoon in the hammock!
The staff were superb - from the local guides who found us everything we hoped to see, to Dani and Matt who run the place and made us feel like friends as well as customers; they made the effort to meet at the beach and to wave us goodbye!
The food was very good, the whole place ran like clockwork, small groups to each guide - there really wasn't anything I could fault at all.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

I did a 3D/4N dive package with Two Fish Lembeh and was extremely impressed

There are many things going for this dive resort

1) Dani and Matt - managers-in-charge (and chief instructors in case you're doing a course) are extremely professional and helpful. Right from testing/setting up my newly purchased equipment to helping me take a quick tour of the local villages on my no fly day.

2) Awesome dive guides who understand the needs of different types of divers including photographers. I was with a local guide called LEO who is honestly one of the BEST I've ever met. I gave him a to-see-list and he covered every critter on that list . Moreover he let's YOU decide how much time to spend with each critter.

3) Location: 10 mins from the harbour/jetty and yet with one of the most scenic views.

4) Value for money: For the price you pay, it doesn't get any better than this.

Any watchouts ? - Unlike other resorts (or liveaboards) I've been to, leafy greens are a rarity on the menu. Also If you feel like snacking up at night - stock up on biscuits etc the prev day by asking the boat guys to fetch you stuff from the port area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Diving in Lembeh is a truely unique experience and diving it with Two Fish made it perfect. We loved everything about it, so much so that we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple