“The only Yoga space on Symi”

The Eu Znv Wellbeing Centre
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Ano Symi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Symi Wellbeing Centre. Located in the heart of Symi island in Greece. Our mission is to offer wide range of holistic services including Yoga, meditation, massage and healing. Our objective is to create an environment of peace and tranquility.
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We recommend attending the Yoga classes at this centre. The energy is wonderful and staff are very helpful.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A group of us attended one yoga class during our week in Symi, and I wish I'd done more!

Our yoga teacher Katie was warm and welcoming and made sure everyone felt comfortable.

The yoga studio is exactly the type of place you'd want to relax and unwind in on a Greek island.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great place with friendly teachers and good prices, relaxing atmosphere and altogether an amazing experience. The meditation session was truly enlightening after the yoga class and I would recommend it to anyone. There is also teen yoga for younger people. Finally there are massages for anyone in need of a pamper.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This centre is brilliant for local people and visitors, the instructors are experienced and those in the class are welcoming and of all levels. Highly recommend

Date of experience: July 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The wellbeing centre in Symi is my favourite place to be. I regularly attend the great yoga lessons that they offer. Today I tried Arial yoga for the first time. I was a bit apprehensive but we proved it was for all types and ages! It was great fun and a good work out. I also had a wonderful reiki treatment. Pilates massage and group meditation are also available.

Date of experience: April 2017