Hampton Inn Gloucester
Quality Inn Gloucester(Gloucester Courthouse)(Great Value!)
US$83
MainStay Suites(Williamsburg)
US$90
US$87
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat hotelindoor poolcomplimentary breakfasta great staywould stay here againroom was cleannice breakfastbusch gardensenjoyed my staythe hotel staffstaff was very friendlyfamily reunionnight's sleepfront desk staffcookiesfresh fruitwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My family and I went to Gloucester for the 90th Birthday Celebration of my brother-in-law. We stayed at the Hampton Inn because of the convenience to the party. The staff member on duty gave us the impression that she was expecting us and welcomed us right away. The hotel is convenient to shops. We were extremely happy with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Naomi P R
bitttybee, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gloucester, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn in Gloucester on Trip Advisor! What a wonderful occasion for visiting!!! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We hope that you will return to see us again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed one night on my way to OBX. I stay in quite a few hotels during the year, and this was the noisiest room I can remember being in. I could hear the people above me, to my right, and to my left. I tried to go to bed at 10pm because I had an early departure the next morning, but I just laid there listening to my neighbors. Finally at 12:30 they all went to bed and I was able to sleep. Rough night and no refrigerator or microwave in the room. About the best I can say is the room had a strong WiFi signal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank LisaMM2014

Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review. We must apologize that your visit included noisy neighbors, but we are still pleased that you visited and we hope that you will return!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Rooms were clean. Breakfast was plentiful and had a lot of choices. Staff was helpful and friendly. Beds were very comfortable and the heating unit was not loud like in some hotel rooms. I have always had great experiences at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer G

We appreciate your review on Trip Advisor and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Please return soon and often!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn while taking a course nearby; I had a wonderful experience which was a direct result of the wonderful service from Kelly (young brunette at the front desk). She was extremely accommodating and cheerful! While the rooms were extremely nice I would stay here again solely because I was so impressed by the attitude and helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Impressedgues

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We have always known that our staff is outstanding and we appreciate you noting that they are awesome! Please come again soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

You won't be disappointed with your visit to the Gloucester Hampton Inn. The complimentary breakfast bar is one of the best I've experienced. The pool and well equipped fitness room was nice and the room and bathroom were very comfortable and stylish.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you in advance for your kind review of the Hampton Inn in Gloucester. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon!