“Norway best locations”

Guide Peter
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Svullrya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My priority isn't only to prepare for you a nice stay in Norway, but create an exceptional holiday, far more personal experience than strict itinerary trips, offered by common travel agencies. All my trips are custom made, according to clients dreams and of course respecting their needs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks Peter for showing me best locations of Norway! see you soon. I will use your service again this september :)

2  Thank roman s
in 3 reviews
"lakes"
"life"

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The best trip ever thanks to Peter!!! Very helpful and friendly, he also knows a lot about Norway, always ready to go and show you the most beautiful places!!! Hope to see you soon! :)
Ďakujeme ešte raz a dúfam, že sa čoskoro vidíme Peťo!!! :)

2  Thank Simona K
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Anybody willing to visit Norway, contact him immediately. He's got the greatest knowledge of the country, geographically, about the wild life, free time activities, the northern lights, everything. The most helpful, and friendly guide, who will make sure that YOUR trip is going to be the best ever. He helped us to see the northern lights and he also took us to a beautiful place near Tromsø, where we have seen reindeers in the wilderness. check my pictures attached (they are not really professional photos, but my ones)!!!! Anyway I can strongly recommend him, rather then any bigger tourist guide companies! We will go soon again.

1  Thank George G
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The most helpful, honest and friendly guide I ever met in my travel life. Strongly recommended thank you peter.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 September 2017

In August we've spent few very active and awesome days in Norway thanks to Peter, who was not only a guide for us but also a friend, thanks to whom we enjoyed the country's best sights. He is a very open-minded and warm-hearted person and also very attentive to details (he prepared vegetarian dinner for me when we arrived).

1  Thank Eleona B
GuidePet, Majiteľ at Guide Peter, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you very much. :)