All reviewscape townnight guardguest househonesty barhome away from homeclean roomswalking distancea great stayperfect locationenjoyed my stayevery morningyogurtguesthousewaterfrontgreenpoint
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We really enjoyed our stay tremendously. We went to watch the Linken Park concert in Nov 2012 and flew down from Joburg to Cape Town. We immediately felt home with the warm hospitality we received. We had great company after we returned from the show that evening, and my boyfriend had wine and chatted about food etc with the owners. Really stunning people, with stunning hospitality. He even brought back freshly baked bread that the owner baked, as well as fresh fruit and could not stop talking about what a great chat he had with the owners. I would recommend staying there to anybody visiting Cape Town. Such a clean, neat and warm atmosphere. In walking distance from everything you need, wich was great for us as we just walked to the concert. No hassle of finding parking etc. Thank you for making it feel like our home away from home. We will def be booking with you when we go down to Cape town again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

My first impression was so good! And it confirmed during the stay. The hotel is so good taste decorating, the staff are FANTASTIC!! They made everththing for your stay be perfect! They have a transfer to pic you at airport, they booked all the tours (they a have a book in the living room with a lot of tips and things to do in South África). And when I had a problem with the Safari Tour (the Inverdoorn confirmed the time to pick me up at hotel and didn't show up) - Joy Made everything was possible and booked another one for me!
I just want to say THANK YOU to the staff of Antrimvilla for Made my stay here so wonderfull!!! Thanks Joy, Ingrid, Pepe, Maureen!! You are awesome!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Antrim Villa is located in a very nice portion of the city, close to a walking distance from the Water Front. The house itself is one of the most beautiful constrictions I've ever seen, and the rooms are VERY comfortable. But in my opinion the best thing that Antrim Villa has to offer is its very lovingly and caring staff!!! Joy and Ingrid are very helpful, and everyone, from the people who help with the breakfast in the morning to the guys that are there all night to help us with anything that is necessary, are just so nice and helpful that words can't describe it! Definitely one of the best options in Cape Town!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013

i just had recently had trip in cape town and i stayed in this hotel or they call it guest house
I'm really happy with the service i got the people are friendly specially the assistant manager ingrid i love her super nice people the room was excellent too plus you get to have lovely breakfast for free i will really recommend this place near to the city and accessible

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Curlah d
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I travel regularly to Cape Town on business and it was great to return to my 'home away from home' recently. Always a warm and friendly welcome, comfortable room, free Wi-Fi and a great breakfast! A new touch is the option of a full hot breakfast - the perfect way to start the day. Thank you everyone at Antrim Villa for making me feel so special - look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Room 2 in Winter is great because you have the option of a bath or shower!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business