All reviews phangan bayshore full moon party haad rin pool towels fullmoon party reception staff very nice hotel large pool amazing location clean rooms beautiful beach beach front bars and restaurants sea view thai food half moon stayed here for nights
Reviewed 26 May 2018

One of the best accomodations on HAAD RIN - sunrise side. We enjoyed the place direct at the beach, perfect breakfast and clean rooms. The pool including service is also commendable. Great service at the lobby and the romms are cleaned daily. So, we could enjoy our stay and will be back next holiday if we get a reservation ;-)

Room tip: For us it was OK.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cierpinski
Prakorn T, Manager at Phangan Bayshore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear our guest,

We're delighted to serve you. We try our best to make you get the best service.
Thank you for your review. We look forward seeing you again on your next holiday.

If there is anything we can help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I was visited here last week with my wife for my first outing with my wife. Me and my wife completely satisfied with services of phangan. First we decided to go for other resort but as per my friend recomendation I booked phangan and I my happy with my decision. Food quality was good. Overall a budget friendly resort as per my own review.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jimmy-Rose-smi
Prakorn T, General Manager at Phangan Bayshore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear our lovely guest,

We are delighted to hear you got a good time with us and we would like to say Thank you very much for this lovely review, Your review is so valued for us.

We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I booked this resort as per my friend recommendation. And I am totally satisfied with services of this resort. food was too tasty. Thai items really very tasty. Me and my family stayed here for three nights.we enjoyed our vacations.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank shannon_mart
Prakorn T, General Manager at Phangan Bayshore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Our lovely Guest,

We're so grateful for your review and we're so delighted to know you and your family love our menu and impressed with our services.
We try to serve you like our family members and make your happiness.

We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Amazing location and beautiful rooms. Good place for chilling near beach. Staff was very friendly and well mannered.every thing easily available near about this resort. At night resot look too beautiful. Thanks phangan for your services.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jonathan-Marti
Prakorn T, General Manager at Phangan Bayshore Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Alexjohn02316,

Thank you for your lovely review.
We're glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the quality staff and our service are very appreciated.
We intend to make your day special and more comfortable.

We all look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Complete holiday place with all types of facilities. Budget friendly is a big plus point for me. I enjoyed here four nights with my friends. Lovely and beautiful seen at beach side. Villas was excellent with all facilities.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Criss J,

Thank you for your lovely review. Your review is so valued for us .
We intend to make your day special and we're delighted to know you like it.
Your review is so valued for as

We hope to serve you again.