Landmark Motor Inn
US$79
US$53
US$80
QualityInn
All reviewsoutdoor poollake georgehot tubsaratoga springscoffee and donutscontinental breakfastrace trackballoon festivalclean roomschain hotelsplace to stayminute drivedefinitely stay here againpoolsmotelratespillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The place is great. Nice people. Great owner on site. Not a single negative thing to say about this wonderful motel. CLEAN!!! Horse player friendly. Great coffee and bagels. My third year!! Thanks!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank brothernot
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We (approx.12 of us: ages 4-70) have vacationed here for the past 11 yrs. It has everything we need for a great time: plenty of playground, indoor and outdoor pools, comfortable and all at a reasonable $$. Lake George is just a few min. to the North & Saratoga even closer to the South.

They are right off I-87 for easy on & off. We walked to the corner convenience store for ice cream etc. We really like this motel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank baseballbob3737
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was surprised at how well maintained this motel is kept for the price I did not expect much because I don't trust pictures. Everything was clean and I mean clean. Grounds and building are beautiful. Rooms are basic and that's all I wanted. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank georgie222
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were northbound for Ontario and needed a spot for the night but wanted to avoid the high prices of Glens Falls and Lake George. We saw it as we drove past and the place was immaculate, prices were very good, $80 for two adults. We checked in and enjoyed our stay. Clean rooms, not old and tired like many places, two pools that were clean, no breakfast but found Ron and Cathys diner up the road. Motel is across from Irish pub which was great. Many BBQs are avail on the lawn. We are already planning our return trip to this place and will use it as our base for local travel.

Room Tip: rooms out front have view of outdoor pool, but rooms in back are likely quieter as they don't face the road
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay. Great curb appeal. Rooms are typical of any standard room in this price range. Very clean and comfortable. Liked sitting outside of my room as though I was sitting on my porch at home. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were nice and were used. TV and cable were pretty bad but I wasn't there for tv. Overall a great little place and very accommodating. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple