“Home away from home”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

obrenpuff
Nairobi, Kenya
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely place , really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend it. Serenity and coziness the only down side is that I can’t stay longer. The real definition of ‘hakuna matata’

billomo77...
Melbourne, Florida
“One week getaway”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in August 2017

My friends and I had a really wonderful time during our one week excursion in Arusha. This was made possible by the caring staff who catered to our needs. I highly recommend Blue Ocean Safaris for their ability to tailor customer requests and their due diligence in efficiency of their staff. After short discussions with my travel buddies, we will definitely visit again this year around the same time if things go according to plan. We were welcomed to a wonderful home to stay in and better yet were catered to by outstanding staff members that made us feel like we were at the comfort of our own homes. I will definitely share my experience with my friends and relatives. Keep up the good work.

Nancy A
“"A stress relieved palace"”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The place is wonderful and really enjoyable- with cool breeze during the day and a warm reception by the in charge. A place to be at every time!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing