All reviewslocal musicianswarm welcomefriendly localscosy barcomfortable rooma great place to stayfeel very welcomelovely mealother guestspleasant staystayed for one nightpub catcooked breakfasthigh standardsusanrabale
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed for one night with family of five adults taking up three rooms. One double, one twin and one single. The single was minute and only had a sink- no en suite. The en suites were well appointed in the other two but rooms are very average considering the prices charged. I certainly expected more and will find other accommodation when next coming to this area.
We had to be out of the rooms by 10am which was a bit of a shock to the system and breakfast between 8 and 9am, which was not well received by our working family who were 'on holiday' and wanted a break. Only three of us managed breakfast !
Staff very friendly and this made up for the bill which hit me in the morning.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My four legged friend and i had a wonderful Wednesday night & stay at the Bankfoot inn and it made my birthday something special. The quality of music on the night was just outstanding and couple that with the quality real ales being professionally delivered into my hand twas better than Xmas in my world! I am the local CAMRA member and know of what i speak. TYVM we'll be back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I (and our dog) had a night over stop at the Bankfoot inn and it was great. Lovely inn, nice rooms and showers, comfy bed, good hairdryer, lovely friendly staff and locals - we were made to feel very welcome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a long weekend in the inn, owners are super friendly !!! They have given us all information a continental visitor needs for a short Scotland visit. Breakfast is unilateral but good. Perfect place if you r looking for some contact with locals, and are not planning to stay too long around.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a great place to stay, staff very friendly and welcoming. Very well positioned for all activities around the area.
Deffinately go back again.
Lots of walking activities, the Hemitage, Dunkeld. Live Music.

• Stayed: April 2014