All reviews local musicians warm welcome friendly locals cosy bar comfortable room a great place to stay feel very welcome lovely meal other guests pleasant stay stayed for one night pub cat cooked breakfast high standard susan rab ale
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed here on our way north, The owners were lovely, it proved to be friendly clean and quite, our was huge with on suite facilities, the evening meal was v.good and so was the breakfast and all reasonably priced. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was attending an overnight wedding nearby so booked the Bankfoot for one night.I was concerned about a shared bathroom(some rooms have their own) but my room had a sink so it was not much of a problem for one night only.The shared Bathroom was spotlessly clean and very modern.I arrived with my bike as I used this to pedal and pick up my car the next day.The owners helped me store this with their own bikes and helped me get it out when required which was very helpful.The pub itself is excellent,very cosy and I can imagine a great place to sit in the winter months with their log fire.I would recommend The Bankfoot to anyone who wants to visit the local area but is not bothered about massive hotel facilities.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dean C
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as we were going to a wedding in Dunkeld. Very quaint wee place. Room was clean and homely. Breakfast was good. Reasonable priced. However anyone wanting to eat at night is advised to book in advance as it is a popular eating place for locals. Will definitely consider returning.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014

A cosy inn, very friendly staff and locals, the rooms was fantastic and although it said shared bathroom we were put in an area where we didn't have to. The bathroom was very modern and huge!! Breakfast was fantastic. The hotel was on the main road but we didn't hear any traffic.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Lovely, small restored cottage, with good homemade Dinner and separate Bar. There are all different Whiskeys, Ales and draft beers. The Rooms are small but very clean. also the bathroom on the floor. Very quiiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family