Chalet Sache
Hotel Le Monal(Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise)
US$129
Club Med Arcs Extreme(Les Arcs)
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Chalet Altitude(Les Arcs)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
Hotel Taj-I Mah(Les Arcs)
  • Spa
No availability for your dates from our partners
Le Tyrol(La Rosiere)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2010

We booked a very last minute (the day before) 5 day break at Chalet Sache with Snowology. Mike was really helpful in the booking process quickly answering any questions we had.

We arrived by car from Lyon airport with lots of texts from Mike giving directions. All the staff were really helpful and friendly, particularly Seb and Sophie, who were quite fantastic; great food, ski guiding, comfortable rooms with Molton Brown products, unlimited wine/beer, hot tub, sauna, introductions to ski hire (ZigZag - brilliant ... change boots/skis/boards anytime) - there were really no complaints at all !

Perhaps we were lucky with some really nice fellow guests - but the staff ensured we all intermingled and got to know each other so we were soon playing games together, skiing together... and they took us to La Rosiere and Tignes for day outs.

Mike and Monica - you are great, and you have put together a great team !

Saint Foy is a gem of a resort with no queues, few skiers, good lifts, sufficient skiing and really friendly locals - please don't spoil it !

If you need more challenging slopes Val d'Isere and Tignes are just 20 mins away with all the crowds, queues, elbowing and stress ..!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charlespBrighton
Reviewed 6 January 2009

Just read the previous review and felt I had to add my comments!
I stayed at Chalet Sache with Snowology in March 2008 and I'm about to go back for another week in 2009!
The chalet and it's hosts are fantastic! Mike and Monica cannot do enough to make your holiday the best. The quality of the accomodation and the food is suberb. I would highly recommend this holiday to anyone who loves skiing and wants to stay in a top quality chalet with great people looking after you!
I'll report back after my second stay this year but I have no doubt the experience will be great yet again!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank JP2009
Reviewed 27 March 2007

Just got back from a beginner's snowboard week with a company called Snowology. They have two chalets in Staine Foy, France that they rent out on a catered basis (Chalet Sache and Nicole). The food was fantastic, the hosts even better. They take care of everything for you and even spend time filiming you and producing a DVD of all your greatest "hits" (or should I say falls!) at the end of the week. I could have not asked for a better time. The resort is fairly new in the Savoyard style and the pistes were not croweded. Great off piste skiing and an exceptional ski school. I would highly recommend the resort and the chalet.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Lennox'smom