“Beast welcomes ever in Vietnam”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
sorin g
County Cork, Ireland
“Beast welcomes ever in Vietnam”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I found this places driving the bike pas and I see the sign for home stay.Ok let's give a knock in the door.A very friendly and smile family run the place.The price was right and I take one night. A very helpful man hi helps me with my motorbike. Take me to his onest friend garage and service my bike for only few dolars. And the food cooking in the house is very tasty and reasonable price.I feel like in my home.
I recomand this place to everyone.

JakeIMC
“Amazing experience! ”
Reviewed 13 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Me & two other friends recently stayed with Quy & his family at his amazing homestay. Quy & his family were so friendly & welcoming! The homestay is a beautiful building & in such a lovely quiet location. We went out on a tour with Quy exploring Phong Nha & the caves. The whole day was epic! The best tour I've been on since I've been travelling.
That evening Quy's mum cooked us lots of lovely food including some vegetarian options which were perfect for me being a veggie. We finished the night off with a few drinks with Quy & his family & friends.
Definitely a big highlight of my trip so far. Thank you Quy!

Devlin K
“Quy is the best!”
Reviewed 5 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Quy and his family were so warm and welcoming, and always treated us as treasured guests. Quy is an excellent tour guide, we went on a motorbike tour of the park and made easy conversation the entire day. At night his mom cooked delicious local foods for dinner punctuated by shots of their homemade rice wine. The food was truly excellent. Quy also helped us book a tour with a trekking company and made sure everything went smoothly. Hes a great guy who treats you like an old friend the minute you meet him and he really made our trip much more enjoyable. If youre looking for something a little more interesting than the backpacker party hostel I highly recommend this homestay.

Diane H
“Great Homestay”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I met Quy and his friend through our mutual friends Khanh, while I was on an Easyrider trip.

Quy and his family are lovely, kind and friendly. Quy had a fantastic knowledge of Vietnam and has travelled it extensively as an Easyrider himself.

Quys' dad is a good cook and also makes an excellent rice wine

The Homestay is modern, clean and secure. It is set back from the road.
I would highly recommend staying with Quy and his family.

I look forward to staying again in the future.

Olakaro
Nantes, France
“Great room with an amazing host”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We have been lucky to stay in this homestay. Quy and his friend picked us up at the busstation and drove us to the house with a beautiful garden ! All his family welcomed us warmly. They showed us and explained everything about their garden, which was pleasant for our curious minds. The room was really great decorated and everything was convenient and clean! We had even a balcony to relax. In the afternoon he taught us how to drive a scooter, so we could train for the small loop in Phong Nha. Quy get us all the information of all interesting points to see. We also had dinner with Quy and his parents, it was just delicious food, his mom is a real good cook. He gave us really great advices, so Phong Nha was one of our best experiences in Vietnam! Our only regret is that we had no chance to stay longer! Quy, Thank to you and your family so much for a wonderful stay. We recommend 100% this place for your stay in PHONG NHA.

Roxkus
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Amazing place to stay #1”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Que's house is just outside the centre of the city. Transportation is no problem because he picks you up at the bussation.
The house is great and the family is very nice! His mum and dad will welcome you with a loveley family dinner. Don't worrie, there is more than enough food to go arround.
Que is really helpfull and love's to show you arround!
Overall a good place to stay.. I would deffenetly recommend it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Simone P
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We spent three nights in Quy's home and we feel at home!!! The room is super new and super clean, the family is lovely and Quy is super helpful. The mother also cooking tasty and healty local food!!! The place is very near to the River, perfect for enjoy a beer in the sunset, totally relaxing!!! The place where bè in Phong Nah!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing