“Welcoming, clean, wonderful homestay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Olivia D
“Welcoming, clean, wonderful homestay”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Had such a great time with Quy and his family at their homestay in Phong Nha. Quy picked me up at 4 AM from the bus station, and welcomed me back to an impeccably clean and comfortable bedroom to rest until morning. Morning was greeted by Quy's Mom's incredible banana pancakes, and then a great day with Quy showing me all the natural beauty of Phong Nha. Dinner with the family was amazing. Definitely a relaxed, low-key vibe. Such an amazing place and 100% would return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jun 2018
Mgiaco
Montreal, Canada
“Dedicated and friendly host!”
Reviewed 18 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed 2 nights and Quy is such a friendly host. He is always there for you and will help you with anything! The room with private bathroom is super clean and everything works really well. We rented the motorbikes and they were in perfect condition and we could call him if we had any problems (we had none and he even escorted us to the mechanic to check out the tires and then showed us the way to the gas station). We had a family meal and it was really good. Garanteed laughts! The hostel is a little bit far from the town center but that is what makes its charm. Quy will pick you up and bring you back for free. The environnement is quiet and thr view from the rooms is beautiful. We definitevely recommend this place.

sorin g
County Cork, Ireland
“Beast welcomes ever in Vietnam”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I found this places driving the bike pas and I see the sign for home stay.Ok let's give a knock in the door.A very friendly and smile family run the place.The price was right and I take one night. A very helpful man hi helps me with my motorbike. Take me to his onest friend garage and service my bike for only few dolars. And the food cooking in the house is very tasty and reasonable price.I feel like in my home.
I recomand this place to everyone.

JakeIMC
“Amazing experience! ”
Reviewed 13 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Me & two other friends recently stayed with Quy & his family at his amazing homestay. Quy & his family were so friendly & welcoming! The homestay is a beautiful building & in such a lovely quiet location. We went out on a tour with Quy exploring Phong Nha & the caves. The whole day was epic! The best tour I've been on since I've been travelling.
That evening Quy's mum cooked us lots of lovely food including some vegetarian options which were perfect for me being a veggie. We finished the night off with a few drinks with Quy & his family & friends.
Definitely a big highlight of my trip so far. Thank you Quy!

Devlin K
“Quy is the best!”
Reviewed 5 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Quy and his family were so warm and welcoming, and always treated us as treasured guests. Quy is an excellent tour guide, we went on a motorbike tour of the park and made easy conversation the entire day. At night his mom cooked delicious local foods for dinner punctuated by shots of their homemade rice wine. The food was truly excellent. Quy also helped us book a tour with a trekking company and made sure everything went smoothly. Hes a great guy who treats you like an old friend the minute you meet him and he really made our trip much more enjoyable. If youre looking for something a little more interesting than the backpacker party hostel I highly recommend this homestay.

Diane H
“Great Homestay”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I met Quy and his friend through our mutual friends Khanh, while I was on an Easyrider trip.

Quy and his family are lovely, kind and friendly. Quy had a fantastic knowledge of Vietnam and has travelled it extensively as an Easyrider himself.

Quys' dad is a good cook and also makes an excellent rice wine

The Homestay is modern, clean and secure. It is set back from the road.
I would highly recommend staying with Quy and his family.

I look forward to staying again in the future.

Olakaro
Nantes, France
“Great room with an amazing host”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We have been lucky to stay in this homestay. Quy and his friend picked us up at the busstation and drove us to the house with a beautiful garden ! All his family welcomed us warmly. They showed us and explained everything about their garden, which was pleasant for our curious minds. The room was really great decorated and everything was convenient and clean! We had even a balcony to relax. In the afternoon he taught us how to drive a scooter, so we could train for the small loop in Phong Nha. Quy get us all the information of all interesting points to see. We also had dinner with Quy and his parents, it was just delicious food, his mom is a real good cook. He gave us really great advices, so Phong Nha was one of our best experiences in Vietnam! Our only regret is that we had no chance to stay longer! Quy, Thank to you and your family so much for a wonderful stay. We recommend 100% this place for your stay in PHONG NHA.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing