“Amazing friendly family, homestay in the middle...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Dieske K
“Amazing friendly family, homestay in the middle of wonderful nature of Phong Nha”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

Quy opened this homestay not long ago and he and his parents will make sure you will feel warm and welcome. They're amazing friendly and helpful.

This homestay is out of the main centre where it's nice and quiet.. in the middle of the beautiful nature of Phong Nha. He has both dormitory and private rooms for a good price... including breakfast! His mom is an amazing cook. I enjoyed every family dinner I had with them! They will make sure you have enough, it's incredibly tasty and well-priced.

Quy just started his homestay and he is working really hard to make his homestay a succes. Please check it out, it's amazing! :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CinnamonC...
“Backpacker”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights. Do yourself a favour and stay here! It’s right by the river and only a few minutes out of town, which is great because it’s nice and quiet. Quy (the owner) is a so helpful and accommodating and even picked some of our group up from the bus station when plans unexpectedly changed. The breakfast was great and the bathrooms and beds were clean. There’s parking and wifi and a dog, what more could you need?

8 Jun 2018
Thank you very much. I am happy to receive the gift from you.want you all good things.
carloandr...
“The Best Place I've ever been”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

Quy is a very special person! He's kind and always smiley! He's simply the best!
The house is very good: the rooms are amazing and the cleaning is perfect!
The food prepared by his parents was a lot, delicious and cheap.
I love this place and I recommend it to everyone!

1 Jun 2018
We are happy that we know this. Your joy is the happiness of our family.Thank you for coming to Tropical Valley Homestay.
Wish you the best.
Quy_Tropical Valley Homestay.
Olivia D
“Welcoming, clean, wonderful homestay”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

Had such a great time with Quy and his family at their homestay in Phong Nha. Quy picked me up at 4 AM from the bus station, and welcomed me back to an impeccably clean and comfortable bedroom to rest until morning. Morning was greeted by Quy's Mom's incredible banana pancakes, and then a great day with Quy showing me all the natural beauty of Phong Nha. Dinner with the family was amazing. Definitely a relaxed, low-key vibe. Such an amazing place and 100% would return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Jun 2018
Mgiaco
Montreal, Canada
“Dedicated and friendly host!”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

We stayed 2 nights and Quy is such a friendly host. He is always there for you and will help you with anything! The room with private bathroom is super clean and everything works really well. We rented the motorbikes and they were in perfect condition and we could call him if we had any problems (we had none and he even escorted us to the mechanic to check out the tires and then showed us the way to the gas station). We had a family meal and it was really good. Garanteed laughts! The hostel is a little bit far from the town center but that is what makes its charm. Quy will pick you up and bring you back for free. The environnement is quiet and thr view from the rooms is beautiful. We definitevely recommend this place.

sorin g
County Cork, Ireland
“Beast welcomes ever in Vietnam”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

I found this places driving the bike pas and I see the sign for home stay.Ok let's give a knock in the door.A very friendly and smile family run the place.The price was right and I take one night. A very helpful man hi helps me with my motorbike. Take me to his onest friend garage and service my bike for only few dolars. And the food cooking in the house is very tasty and reasonable price.I feel like in my home.
I recomand this place to everyone.

JakeIMC
“Amazing experience! ”
Reviewed 13 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Me & two other friends recently stayed with Quy & his family at his amazing homestay. Quy & his family were so friendly & welcoming! The homestay is a beautiful building & in such a lovely quiet location. We went out on a tour with Quy exploring Phong Nha & the caves. The whole day was epic! The best tour I've been on since I've been travelling.
That evening Quy's mum cooked us lots of lovely food including some vegetarian options which were perfect for me being a veggie. We finished the night off with a few drinks with Quy & his family & friends.
Definitely a big highlight of my trip so far. Thank you Quy!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing