eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
StayForLong
Agoda.com
All reviews mui ne hills the owner place to stay vietnam pools chill villa luxury budget
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We were only going to stay for a few days but made it a week after we arrived. Great place to relax. Eric and Greg were awesome.

Grab a smoothie and just hang out at the pool. Make sure to try their restaurant, Red and Blue.

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank dutcharbordaniel
Reviewed 5 January 2013

For the record, 4.5 out of 5, sorry for the half point deduction Erik :-)

Pros:
Service excellent
Pool and view of the ocean excellent.
Rooms nice and clean
Excellent breakfast, the omelette was one of the best I've had.
Erik very helpful (although a couple of times he did cut me off mid conversation to deal with someone else without excusing himself, I felt a little bit awkward standing there waiting after being stopped in my tracks).
Nice loungers to chill out in the sun, and cool beanbags too.

Cons:
Prices for food and drink a bit steep in comparison to the restos in the town (although I guess it is expected at a hotel)
We had 2 rooms over the 3 nights, shower was broken in the first and the pressure in the 2nd was very poor.

Overall: Definitely recommend this hotel, boutique feel for less than boutique price. Thanks Erik, Phuong, and Thao.

Room tip: Standard rooms have A/C, but the suite we got didn't (strange that the higher grade room doesn't), didn't affect us but in summer might be an issue.
Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed 3 January 2013

When looking for a place in Mui Ne we wanted to find a hotel at the beach, but the reviews for the Mui Ne Hills and the friendly help by phone convinced us to stay here - and we did not regret it.
You have to walk uphill a little bit, but are rewarded by a great view and very friendly staff.
Erik (the owner) and his team helped us with our trips around Mui Ne and arranged for a great massage.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I stayed at Mui Ne Hills 1 for 30 days and every single day I felt at home. Everything was great, the staff, the service, the room, the common areas and the food. The staff is always willing to help you and make you feel comfortable and happy. They will help you with anything you need even if has nothing to do with their business.

Hotel may not be next to the beach as big resorts. However, that is part of the charm. You are away from the street noise and have a magnificent view.

I have no words to describe my time there. I can only say that I have been in more than 8 hotels in the last month and haven't felt as comfortable and happy as I was in Mui Ne Hills. I am homesick from Mui Ne Hills. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to go back soon.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my 8 day stay a Mui ne Hills 1. Erik, Greg, Long and the rest of the staff were extremely friendly and demonstrated a natural and outstanding hospitality. They all made sure I had a very good time there and had everything I needed. The food was excellent with a wide variety of Asian food available from Mui Ne hills and Red & Blue. Very relaxed atmosphere away from the hectic main road, located between the sand dunes and the main kitespot. The room was very clean and comfortable, with room cleaning on a daily basis. The pool area was just sublime and extremely relaxing with view on the ocean. Overall, an excellent hotel with outstanding service which I would happily recommend to anyone. Good luck with the opening of Mui ne Hills 3.

Date of stay: December 2012