“Highly recommend this restaurant !”
Review of The Lodge

The Lodge
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Shenstone
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 1996 this family owned award winning Balti Restaurant has been proudly serving the customers of Sutton Coldfield and Lichfield for 19 years. The restaurant prides itself on using only the freshest ingredients in all the dishes served. We aim to provide the best possible service and value for money. The restaurant is unlicensed and you are welcome to bring your own alcoholic drinks.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great little restaurant which serves excellent food in a relaxed and comfortable environment.The staff are very friendly and helpful and we spent a really good night there with friends The Manager Naz was particularly good - informative and friendly and very enthusiastic about the restaurant and the food served .Thankyou
It is a BYOB restaurant.

1  Thank chrisandneil120914

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been going to The Lodge for about 20 years now and still love it. The food is amazing and we always get great service especially from Shah who is our favourite. He is always so friendly and welcoming with his lovely beaming smile. We visit as a couple, with family and with friends. Always 10 out of 10 !!

1  Thank helenw1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We go here now and again and always thought it was ok.
Wowver! Its fantastic now with new ownership. Naz was attentive and charismatic. A lovely evening with super service and fine food. Can't wait to go again.

1  Thank Stevelangdon
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Good food, good service, friendly staff - people had given me mixed reviews so decided to see for myself. Could not fault them really enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I haven’t been here for some years and my memory was that the food then was fine, but now I have the feeling that this really didn’t compare well with Manchester curry houses. Service was fine, BYO fine, good car park, easy to find location, but my main lamb course and the baked vegetable dish were a bit disappointing. The rice, popodoms and nibbles were enjoyable. Fortunately prices were more than reasonable. I wonder if there were just too many dishes on offer? If I find myself here again I may well stick to the vegetarian options (a suggestion from an Indian friend). My companions however seemed pleased with their meals, and I’m no expert, beyond eating in curry houses for almost 50 years.