“Wow”
Review of Little Turrets

Little Turrets
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hurstpierpoint
Little Turrets
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Totally loved it here, everything you would expect from a hotel not B&B everything was clean and fresh. Can't wait to return.! The owners are so helpful even giving us lifts to the station.

I did before we stayed looked at the reviews and I have to say we found them completely unfounded. I don't like fry ups and was delighted to be able to help myself when I wanted to a lovely breakfast.

We will be back 200 percent thanks linda

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Little Turrets

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights while in the area for friends' wedding.

Perfect. Linda was so welcoming and went over and above in every way, we really could not have been better looked after.

Our room was ideal – comfortable, immaculately clean, and with a lovely big ensuite.

The 'help yourself' breakfast set up really suited us too. We'll definitely be back next time we're visiting the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I stayed here for one night before a hen do in Brighton. Linda the owner welcomed me when I arrived at 8pm on the Friday night. She was very friendly and helpful and gave me advice on where to find food etc. The room was lovely and clean and the kitchen had all amenities you would need. I didn't stay for breakfast as I was meeting friends for food but there was a large variety of cereal, teas, coffees etc. Overall I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Stayed here recently it had been three years since my last visit and found the accommodation, Linda and family as well as the guests, welcoming and courteous just as I did the first time round.

As with Jamie, not sure where the earlier posts comments came from. All of the suites are in as good if not better condition than the hotels I stay in across the world; the best way to put it I think is you do not get that "someone stayed here last night" feeling as you do in many other hotels / B&B's. Everything works, is clean, your not "just a number" that must turn up to have breakfast between 07:30 and 9 and be out by 11 with a checkout bill that includes extra costs for parking, wi-fi or the bottle of water you took from the fridge, think you get the picture :-)

If your looking for an excellent experience and the freedom to come and go as you please, I would whole heartedly suggest you give Little Turrets a go. Next time I land in Gatwick this will be my destination.

Regards Richard

Room Tip: Ask for one of the corner suites if you like the sun to wake you up in the morning.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I have read these reviews and to be honest I cant understand why people would write what they have, I found Little Turrets clean, warm and set in a lovely location. The rooms are perfect with toiletries provided not at all unclean. Breakfast is self service which it clearly states on the website. This is so much better for me as I don't want a fry up in the morning and can help myself as and when I chose. All breakfast butter and jams etc are all in small pots now im told this is a new thing so great..

The owners helped me with taxis and advice where I can get things.. Free wifi which lets be honest isnt free anywhere these days..

Dont be put off by the other comments I really enjoyed it here and will come again with my whole family..

Room Tip: I was in room 2 huge with a big patio and lovely bathroom..
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2012

we stayed here recently with freinds. the bathrooms were not too clean the tiles round the sink needed a good scrub, no toiletries , we went without stuff thinking it would be supplied. the bathmat was definetly well used and not clean and fresh..
the bed sheets were very crumpled and not freshly ironed. [ I hope they had been washed ]
As in other reviews... the things supplied for breakfast were all open and used , and yes. you don't know what level of hygiene the other guests have.. very off putting to have all the cereal open and all the spreads in the fridge all half and almost used.. who wants to scrape the remains of other peoples stuff and at those prices.............we felt we could have have some new jars, or individual packs etc.as with cereal small individual packs would be hygienic.....
also to have strangers in there too doing their breakfast, there isn't enough room for all the rooms so someone has to wait outside or in their room... NOT GOOD we peeked in the self contained room which was much too small and they still have to go into the kitchen shared by all..definately not nearly enough room..a small kitchen table with 6 chairs for 5 double rooms plus children....
.. don't be fooled by the lovely looking pictures. needs a lot more attention. very expensive for what it was..we will not be going there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank 120jerseygirl
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Clean comfortable room with ensuite,but we were disappointed that breakfast was not served to us.The fact that we had to share the kitchen with two other couples who commandeered the dining table & didn't create any space for us to sit down, we ended up eating our breakfast in our room.
Cereals,butter,jams etc should be individually wrapped.In all the places we have stayed in the past, we have never had to cook our own breakfast!!
I was also rather apprehensive about leaving our cash payment in a drawer in our bedroom as the door was left unlocked.( because the owner was away for the day)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pat F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurstpierpoint
Travelodge Hickstead Hotel
Ockenden Manor Hotel & Spa
South Lodge Hotel
South Lodge Hotel
#1 of 2 in Lower Beeding

Been to Little Turrets? Share your experiences!