I attended a meeting for 4 days in October here, my first visit.
The meeting spaces were comfortable and attendees needs were well met.
Food and beverage was very good, staff great at dealing with a large seating for dinners.
Check-in process was slower than I would have liked and the request for a later check-out fell on deaf ears.
Highs: great facility from the native art and programs to the food. Meeting space was well above average.
Low: front desk slowness.
this place is at elevation, +/- 5000 feet. If you are going to have any difficulty breathing, make sure you know where your room is. It can take a long time to get to some remote rooms.
bring lip balm and if you're going to play golf, mosquito repellent. It is a dry climate and the mosquitoes were thick when I played in the mid-afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Spa