Making reservations was an act of God, as it seems no one other than a wedding planner knows how to make a room reservation for a wedding party. We booked our reservation, only to learn that the customer service person booked our room for the day prior to the wedding and had been charged for $50 no show fee plus an additional room charge. The desk manager Gus was very gracious and helped rectify the situation. Our room was sparse and the bed was honestly crap. I won't do business with them again. I can only imagine what the local staff must suffer.
The wedding was wonderful, the service and food great, that staff was the bee's knees! Corporate management could learn a thing or two from these people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Spa