This was our first time in New Mexico and what a spot. The views are amazing. The food is fantastic and the rooms/resort is very clean. We tried all of the restaurants and The Corn Maiden was by far our favorite. The other two restaurants are really good too but The Corn Maiden has them beat. Pool side and restaurant service can be a bit slow at times but who's in a rush while on vacation? The staff are all very friendly and go out of their way to make sure your stay is a great one. Lots of things for kids to do. They even do s'mores and things like that at night. We did the horseback riding. The people that maintain the horses are volunteers. The horses are rescued animals from the area. Really great people who really care a lot about the animals. Ask for a tour and Ben is more than happy to show you his babies. We're not golfers so we can't comment on the course. The few that we talked to said it was a challenging course so...
We'll definitely be going back to Tamaya the next time we're in NM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 550 acres of the Native American Santa Ana Pueblo between the legendary Rio Grand River and Sandia Mountains, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is the perfect home base to explore Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico. At Tamaya, you can relax and enjoy the stunning Southwestern beauty, splash in one of our three sparkling pools, indulge yourself at the award-winning Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon, hit the links at the championship Twin Warriors golf course, or take a horseback ride on a rescue horse at the Stables at Tamaya. We also offer incredible indoor and outdoor meeting venues that are sure to inspire any group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Spa