“Great Stay but expensive”

Jungle Safari Lodge
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Sauraha
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had taken 3D2N package I am very pleased with the service but feel as it was lil expensive. Staff is always smiling and provide good service.Rooms are very clean with all basic amenities.
Food is awesome. Overall very good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The grounds are lovely. The room was large and comfortable. The service was friendly. The young man who was our guide on the jungle safari and nature walk was very knowledgeable. Meals were substantial.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As what I said, a very nice place which had made our trip at Chitwan easier. The staff are very nice and helpful, you can book all the program in the hotel ( elephant riding, canon, jeep safari, elephant baby raising center). The best part of the stay is the food of the hotel is sooooo perfect! The best I had in all 3 cities in Nepal.

Room Tip: Just pop in is OK. No need to book.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
junglesafarilodge, Owner at Jungle Safari Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2014

Dear Ying, Thank you for your high praise! It was great to see your 5 star rating for our Value, Sleep Quality and the wonderful words about our service. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Warm regards, Suman Ghimire

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had a wonderful stay in jungle safari lodge. I am very impressed with the hospitality and I found the level of service is five star. Cleanliness of hotel ,beautiful garden, decorated restaurant , cooperative and friendly staff which I found during my stay in jungle safari lodge. -Laxman Shrestha
Sydney

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank dearlaxu
junglesafarilodge, Executive Director at Jungle Safari Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear dearlaxu,

Thank you so much for staying with us ! We are so thrilled that we have met all your expectations! We are so happy about this success! Thank you for telling the world about your experience! Thank you so much for mentioning our staff for being very friendly! Most of all thank you for your recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We arrived here after trekking in the annapurna range. The staff were great, food very good, room very comfortable and spacious. It is very conveniently located for the river and jungle. We had excellent tours into the jungle and on the river led by a knowledgeable and helpful guide.
I would stay here again, no question,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Johnandrhian
Thank you so much for staying with us ! We are so happy that your experiences were all successful! Thank you so much for pointing out excellent service from our staff! We will share your review with our staff! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I cant speak highly enough of how welcoming and friendly Arjun and his staff were during my stay in Jungle Safari Lodge.

I stayed here for 3 days / 2nights and I would highly recommend this hotel for your Chitwan adventures. The room was spacious, clean, equipped with A/C and hot water. The food was plentiful and varied to meet all tastebuds.

A special thanks to Arjun and Suman for their service and assistance throughout my stay. I may not have had much luck with my jungle adventures but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Jungle Safari Lodge.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Steve,
Thank you so much for staying with us . We are so happy that you had a great stay! We are super thrilled about your review. Thank you so much for your detailed report! Thank you so much for your recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!

Regards
Suman

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had a wonderful stay here, the rooms were clean, the food was good, Restaurant tip - be aware that the "garlic toast" is literally two pieces of bread with 5-6 WHOLE garlic cloves on it. I love garlic. But...wow....

I strolled down to the river and was confronted with the most beautiful elephant and her mahoot...

Room Tip: Restaurant tip - be aware that the "garlic toast" is literally two pieces of bread with 5...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear LittleRunner168,
Thank you so much for staying with us.n! We are so happy about your review! Thank you for mentioning our room and food. Also, thank you for your recommendation! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your 5 star rating!

Executive Director

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sauraha
Hotel Parkside
#4 of 12 in Sauraha
Green Park Chitwan
Green Park Chitwan
#1 of 14 in Chitwan National Park

Been to Jungle Safari Lodge? Share your experiences!