Maliba montain lodge is really an amazing place in the world like there is few of them.
The view is just breath taking and the untouched nature is spectacular to see, especially for Europeans!
We really enjoyed our stay at Maliba montain lodge, and we recommend to go for the full day horse ridding! Going wild in the montains like this was very exciting, a little impressive sometimes, but just worth anything (I would say however that you need to have done at least 5/10 hours of horse ridding before just to know the basics as the trail is not easy).
Food was very good (best trout I had ever had) and the terrace a wonderful place to take the breakfast. For the room, we had the honeymoon suite which was very confortable and lovely. We were even able to make a fire in the fireplace in the room and relax in the 2 armchairs in front of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the North of Lesotho's breathtaking Maluti / Drakensburg Mountains, the 5 Star Maliba Mountain Lodge offers a luxurious tranquil retreat set in a pristine national park. Guests can relax in one of the 6 spacious Basotho-style suites, enjoy scenic mountain vistas from private balconies and enjoy the pampering service of the friendly staff. The main lodge features a Gourmet restaurant and bar with quiet discreet areas to relax in front of the fire places and discuss the day’s events. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape from horseback, hiking along the various mountain trails, visiting the cultural village or enjoying a massage from your private deck. Join us for an unforgettable adventure and experience the “Kingdom in the sky”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park